Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

A grail for me.
D977AAB4-AC6B-46D0-8E45-B878B901AF2B.jpeg
1952068C-E748-4183-AF80-62A2DC5D8353.jpeg
AC131189-CA45-4EAC-9D35-6CF6EB9926F4.jpeg

Ordered Knicks shorts on 11/26, still no shipping. Must be backed up from all the sales.

Same (except I ordered the 96 all star shorts). They’re probably backed up from the holiday orders. Hopefully we here something soon.

I need the Celtics just dons as well but if they're on the mitchellness site too I might hold off til the summer time. Wouldn't be able to wear them now anyways and you know they'll restock even if they sell out.

Hope they stock. Need a medium or a L and they're sold out in that on both sites already.

Been wanting Cs ones for a minute

I'm assuming the just dons fit the same as authentics? Are they actually the exact same shorts that have just been customized?

Last edited:
I'm assuming the just dons fit the same as authentics? Are they actually the exact same shorts that have just been customized?

I honesty don’t even think they are customized at this point. Mitchell and ness makes them from start to end. They fit the same as authentic Mitchell and ness.

Back
Top Bottom