{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Because half of the people that have spoken have talked about color barriers and black equality
thats my only problem with today

but thats a part of his legacy...

Agreed...i believe if anything MJ would've wanted that. The memorial was classy, no madness and nothing disrespectful.

Lol, a new thread?
eyes.gif

RIP MJ

Rest In Peace...and Live On FOREVER Michael. I love you. Thank you for defining my childhood. I feel like throwing a wad of money at a homeless man today...

I really don't show any emotion anymore with a lot of things. and since I've been a MJ fan since my birth, I think I've been fairly strong throughout a lot of stuff and through this...

But as soon as I heard the instrumental to, "Man In The Mirror", I lost it...

We love you, Michael...

Wonder if NE-YO got an invitation. He did a damm good job on the BET awards.. Wonder why he didnt sing here. So where are they burring MJ??

I almost cried when Paris spoke. I still haven't honestly cried yet. But when I do, it's goingto be like Florida Evans on Good Times.
frown.gif

Thought I was holding myself together pretty well up until Marlon and his daughter, Paris spoke--broke down. Sure as hell doesn't help I have a daughter aswell.

Man watching Paris was tough. I started tearin up before she spoke. I have an 8 year old little girl and can't even imagine what she would be going throughif i wasn't around.

Back
Top Bottom