Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I ain't giving no PC answers.

*@*% Lebron and *@*% ya'll too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My man.
knightngale
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by dreClark

I ain't giving no PC answers.

*@*% Lebron and *@*% ya'll too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My man.

At least he's consistent.
laugh.gif
I just like %$@+ w/ Bron fans honestly.
@#!%#* be legitmately upset when you say you don't like him.

"I just don't understand why people dislike Lebron"

%$@+ up. Stop throwing that !+%%! pity parties. @#!%#* hate Kobe. @#!%#* hate Jordan. It's called being a pro athlete. If I said I disliked Rajon Rondo...would there be this many people coming to his aid? I doubt it.

Fans gotta understand they ain't doing these @#!%#* no favors by cheerleading for them on message boards.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Sinking in it?

'Right basketball play' all night long and all the !!%++@% way to a triple double and a championship. 
roll.gif
. Too bad he's done the same in meaningless mid-season games and lost 
frown.gif
. how terrible. This might be one of the best vindications for LeBron and the legion of us 'stans'. He didn't have to conform to any of that hero *+!%!%%!. We have said every time after - success or failures- , he'll make the right play and that's what we want from him - if it is the 'right' play.. Here we are. 

Kevin Durant is better than LeBron. 'Superstars' need to demand guarding the other guy. Meanwhile, guarding Mario Chalmers..... They went head on (or at least LeBron did) 1 vs 2 right? 1a vs 1b? 

Well - here is #1. ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Here is #2. 

And I'm not knocking KD, he's on his way. LeBron's just that good right now. 

but before we got here this post-season: 'Carmelo has his number, always has.'
laugh.gif
 'Danny Granger is in his head.'
laugh.gif
. 'Paul Pierce has an edge on him mentally.'
laugh.gif

No post game. Still, this year - it was said there was no post game. He won an NBA Finals playing almost exclusively from the post.
laugh.gif
. How's that 'his game will fall off of a cliff once his athleticism goes' look now? 

Wade's team. Wade County. Robin. Pippen. Sidekick. Right. Must suck knowing that LeBron willed that team to the finish-line this year (until the rest decided to show up) right? It's too bad knowing you can't hold on to what you once thought could with that Bron/Wade dynamic to dock him a title(s). 

'Wait until the playoffs' - 'Wait until the Finals.' 1 rebound shy (or really, a cramp) away from finishing it off with consecutive triple doubles. Scared of the moment. 

Overrated defender. Someone on here called him the most overrated defender in the history of the game. Yet anchored Miami's defense (and rebounding) that featured one player taller than 6'8. Starting since the Indiana series he averaged 11 rebounds a game through the Finals and guarded everyone from Rondo, KD to David West and so on.

LeBron doesn't work hard. Right. He'll forever be known as a quitter. Right. Find me a player who from Christmas to last night that played harder than LeBron James. Doesn't exist. 

I'll stop there. You just watched one of the greatest post-season performances from one of the best players you'll ever see. I'm not asking anyone to like him now, I don't expect you to - you don't have to respect him even - but this is what you watched. Deal with it. 
I can't ignore that dude has been choking and should be have been winning rings since 2007. He has been doing these type of performances since then. Remember how he destroyed the pistons?

He needed Wade and Bosh to win a ring. He needed battier and Mike Miller to sink every open 3 to win. Needed the refs to be on their side. Derek Rose and those other players to blow their knees out
nerd.gif

You are dissing Durant and those other players because they don't have that. Durant did not guard Lebron because the refs would not let him. Simple as that. Lebron was able to get away with fouling (game 2) so get out of here with his defense.

I watched Wade drop 25 a game, Bosh dominate on defense
laugh.gif
, Random heat players going for 20+ points every game and not missing open 3s. Greatest post season performances?
laugh.gif
. Dude is not even surpassing Dirk's performance from last year.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes believe this. sad.

The way Kobe/Lakers fans wanna see it 1 way & not the other is amazing. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Here's what happens to OKC in the coming years:

- Thunder sign coach Brooks to extension
- Harden signs elsewhere
- Westbrook gets fed up with coach/team and demands trade, which is granted
- Durant enters free agency in the year 2015 and is the first signee of the Seattle Supersonics and their return to the NBA.
- OKC has hard time filling arena now that all the stars are gone and Clay Bennett is forced to sell the team or declare bankruptcy.

Ahhhh...The circle of life.
The KD thing would be kind of cool, but he really likes it here. Westbrook also loves what he has in this team. The New Orleans Hornets sold out games when they were in OKC. That will not be a problem. 
- KD said the same thing about Seattle.
- If you can't see the Break Up coming you must be blind.

- They sold out because they where a "New thing" in town, lets see them suck for a couple years straight. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

66542811-DSC_5082.jpg

Why is Ray Allen partying with the Heat?

He is a free agent and may sign with the Heat....he was just getting a taste of what things may be like to come.

Salty Seattle fans wishing ill will on OKC....go ahead with all that.

NT filled with the Skip Bayless mentality. 

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

66542811-DSC_5082.jpg

He is a free agent and may sign with the Heat....he was just getting a taste of what things may be like to come.

He was being funny. That's not really Ray Allen

%$@+ up. Stop throwing that !+%%! pity parties. @#!%#* hate Kobe. @#!%#* hate Jordan. It's called being a pro athlete. If I said I disliked Rajon Rondo...would there be this many people coming to his aid? I doubt it.

Fans gotta understand they ain't doing these @#!%#* no favors by cheerleading for them on message boards.

Realest thing I've ever read on NT.
pimp.gif

Nothing wrong with DubA, Dior, DSK etc. expressing their dislike of LeBron it's the nonsense, like the foolishness knightngale posted couple of pages ago that gets old.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Realest thing I've ever read on NT.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Here's what happens to OKC in the coming years:

- Thunder sign coach Brooks to extension
- Harden signs elsewhere
- Westbrook gets fed up with coach/team and demands trade, which is granted
- Durant enters free agency in the year 2015 and is the first signee of the Seattle Supersonics and their return to the NBA.
- OKC has hard time filling arena now that all the stars are gone and Clay Bennett is forced to sell the team or declare bankruptcy.

Ahhhh...The circle of life.
The KD thing would be kind of cool, but he really likes it here. Westbrook also loves what he has in this team. The New Orleans Hornets sold out games when they were in OKC. That will not be a problem. Harden can walk. He is a legitimate 6th man but that's all I have seen from him.
Harden_James_okc_120507.jpg

The Thunder could soon be in a position where they are unable to retain their entire core due to financial constraints.

James Harden will become eligible for a contract extension this offseason and would become a restricted free agent in 2013 if no deal is reached. 

Russell Westbrook signed a five-year extension with Oklahoma City last January.

Harden or Westbrook are more likely to be moved than Kevin Durant.

ESPN's Chris Broussard asked 22 NBA executives which player they would trade if they had to for financial reasons. Fourteen of the executives replied that they would trade Westbrook, while eight said Harden.
So, Idgaf those 14 NBA executives were not in the NBA Finals. 
Harden is not Ginobli (yet, atleast. he's definitely not as athletic as a 30 year old ginobli). He's not Westbrook. 

Russ is like a mini-LBJ. Nobody can guard him. He's too athletic and too fast. Watching this dude in person and you can miss a Westbrook play just by blinking your eyes. He will literally vanish into thin air and reappear on the other end of the court like it's +!#+@%# magic, before you even realize he dribbled the ball. He was the only player on the Thunder team who was running down the court with Lebron and Dwade. Harden was flat-footed the whole series.

Harden goes for the foul on every shot he takes instead of relying on skill. On the other end of the floor he's a defensive liability. He'll make amazing trade-bait imo. Keep him if we can, but I can see past the hype, and I know who the real special player on this team is.

Serge is the bigger priority. Extend Serge and make Harden play for his contract.

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

He was being funny. That's not really Ray Allen

laugh.gif
 I know that is not Ray man...I was being sarcastic as well.  I need to use more of these emoticons just like in texting as I guess my tone and the way I think I sound in my head while I type often isn't translated well.

Ray wouldn't be caught dead partying with the team that knocked him out of the playoffs.  I hope Ray doesn't go to Miami....can't see him suited up there.  Maybe a team like San Antonio or staying in Boston would do him well. 

Originally Posted by Law3001

Bosh-shower.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bosh likes golden showers.

I don't care if LBJ wins 10 rings, I don't like him.  Still, he's a physical beast battling baldness.  Him and D-Wade are both on HGH and supplements.

In the end though:

Originally Posted by toine2983

Nothing wrong with DubA, Dior, DSK etc. expressing their dislike of LeBron it's the nonsense, like the foolishness knightngale posted couple of pages ago that gets old.
+1 they're good dudes in my book but the other fools
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

The KD thing would be kind of cool, but he really likes it here. Westbrook also loves what he has in this team. The New Orleans Hornets sold out games when they were in OKC. That will not be a problem. Harden can walk. He is a legitimate 6th man but that's all I have seen from him.
Harden_James_okc_120507.jpg

The Thunder could soon be in a position where they are unable to retain their entire core due to financial constraints.

James Harden will become eligible for a contract extension this offseason and would become a restricted free agent in 2013 if no deal is reached. 

Russell Westbrook signed a five-year extension with Oklahoma City last January.

Harden or Westbrook are more likely to be moved than Kevin Durant.

ESPN's Chris Broussard asked 22 NBA executives which player they would trade if they had to for financial reasons. Fourteen of the executives replied that they would trade Westbrook, while eight said Harden.
So, Idgaf those 14 NBA executives were not in the NBA Finals. 
Harden is not Ginobli (yet, atleast. he's definitely not as athletic as a 30 year old ginobli). He's not Westbrook. 

Russ is like a mini-LBJ. Nobody can guard him. He's too athletic and too fast. Watching this dude in person and you can miss a Westbrook play just by blinking your eyes. He will literally vanish into thin air and reappear on the other end of the court like it's +!#+@%# magic, before you even realize he dribbled the ball. He was the only player on the Thunder team who was running down the court with Lebron and Dwade. Harden was flat-footed the whole series.

Harden goes for the foul on every shot he takes instead of relying on skill. On the other end of the floor he's a defensive liability. He'll make amazing trade-bait imo. Keep him if we can, but I can see past the hype, and I know who the real special player on this team is.

Serge is the bigger priority. Extend Serge and make Harden play for his contract.
Co-sign everything you said here.

Back
Top Bottom