Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Bosh
pimp.gif

Nice clutch shot by Lebron.. I still think he defers too much to others.. Definitely wont be finals MVP if they win... (if they go by points, maybe..) Then again points are points whoever scores them

All 3 of the BIG 3 contributed on that play.
King with the screen, Wade with the drive, Bosh with the TWO HAND THROW DOWN!

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

The crazy thing is the heat played HARD tonight and they barely won ...

If Spoelstra fixes the 4th quarter offense and has them run some sets, it could change things significantly.
- Helping off of Durant

- Bosh catching the ball and securing it in the paint

- Chalmers driving baseline with nowhere to go

- Bron holding the ball until 5seconds left on the clock to make a move

Few things I saw in the 4th quarter, so there's a lot of room for improvement for both teams.

2 days of rest will help tremendously.

NT sucks lol, such a bogus no call on durant, I understand they could have avoided this by showing up in the 1st quarter, but that call still determined their fate, straight bs.

okc needs to stop with the slow starts. thats 3 straight gms they been down early. hopefully, on the road they can be focus and not have to rely on home court to get their energy. you take the great and the bad from russ. had a slow start, but did get them back in the gm. lets see if lebron can keep this up for a whole series. he looks exhausted from having to do so much, if wade and bosh brings it from here on out, they will most likely win it.

Originally Posted by durantula

NT sucks lol, such a bogus no call on durant, I understand they could have avoided this by showing up in the 1st quarter, but that call still determined their fate, straight bs.

Why would he take that shot with 14 secs left in regulation? Terrible decision. Even if he somehow made it, it's now Heat ball with game tied at 14 secs.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Why would he take that shot with 14 secs left in regulation? Terrible decision. Even if he somehow made it, it's now Heat ball with game tied at 14 secs.
When you're down, it's stupid to hold for last shot, you have to give yourself a chance at the rebound and/or a 2nd shot, Durant went as quick as he did because he caught Bron off guard and tried to draw the contact and did but didnt get the call.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

When you're down, it's stupid to hold for last shot, you have to give yourself a chance at the rebound and/or a 2nd shot, Durant went as quick as he did because he caught Bron off guard and tried to draw the contact and did but didnt get the call.

this. he caught lebron off guard. that is the kind of shot durant hits more times that not. the refs was standing right on the baseline and didnt have the angle but lebron fouled him a couple times on that play. he even caught russ on the rebound attempt.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

You can't let one call in 48 minutes decide a game.
It shouldnt, but it determined the fate of okc, Im not saying lebron wouldnt have hit a game winner or that the Thunder would of won in OT( I believe they would have but thats besides the point), its just that was a bad call and that call determined that okc lost the game, they had no chance after that.

Back
Top Bottom