Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by Antidope

21vl76.jpg
Bosh just making it too easy for people man

ohhh lord. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SON..... I CAN'T BRUH... THIS CAN'T BE LIFE.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

LeBronTrophy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So many people hate on Lebron man. This dude takes so much unnecessary #$+% from people 
laugh.gif

It's actually dope to see him succeed. 

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

LeBronTrophy.gif

pimp.gif
I remember all the "championship is coming out of the West" talk. I hope they play this hard next year, Bron found his role and can finally play without all the pressure.

Wade and Lebron were asked about the different series and How everyone said Indiana will beat them then game 5 against Boston and wade goes " and they said New York, NEW YORK was going to win". lebron goes " was that even really a series". Cold.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

KD/West are only 23 years old, still babies.

They both have so much room for improvement and they already made the Finals.....their time will come.
Unless Bennett is cheap.

Hopefully he eats the luxury tax for at least one season, giving this core 4 runs together (including this year)

don't know if yall saw that clip from espn, but i have nothing but respect for scotty brooks in that last timeout huddle...

pimp.gif
GREAT speech by Scott Brooks. I think he is gonna be the next great coach when all is said in done. Sure he's not there yet with the X's and O's but it takes some time for coaches to develop and he's got the intangibles to be a great one. 

laugh.gif
Originally Posted by AEA18

Thunder in 4.

It amazes me that people actually believe that James, Wade, and Bosh can beat the whole Thunder team by themselves in a 7 game series.

Heat don't even have a legit center. Is LeBron gonna rotate to Durant then guard Westbrook and Harden.

Looks like he will be playing a full 48 minutes all 4 games.
laugh.gif

Durant
Westbrook
Harden
Ibaka
Perkins
Sefolosha
Fisher

vs

LeBron James
Dwayne Wade
Chris Bosh
Udonis Haslem
Mario Chalmers
grin.gif

Joel Anthony
laugh.gif

Shane Battier
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mike Miller
roll.gif

James Jones
roll.gif
roll.gif

Norris Cole
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

my god Durant's pants tonight smh
laugh.gif

Feel bad for the kid though, his time is only starting though.. he's definitely gonna be a champ one day.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Are you stupid ?

Drafting an unproven player is not the same as a superstar his prime join another 2 all stars in their prime

Because Kobe did it by himself, huh?  You're just gonna act like Shaq wasn't dominant when he went to the Lakers, as a free agent like LBJ.  And Gasol wasn't in his prime when the Lakers traded for him.  Let's not even address the impact Phil Jackson had versus the Heat working with Spoelstra.  I'm not even gonna continue this argument with you, you're just gonna hate because you're a casual fan that rides Kobe's **** and knows nothing about basketball.  Let's not forget about Spurs vs. Grizzlies Game 5...

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by KenJi714

That's game
roll.gif
. They can't do much with 2 seconds

Quote of the year.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by juicyju

laugh.gif
Originally Posted by AEA18

Thunder in 4.

It amazes me that people actually believe that James, Wade, and Bosh can beat the whole Thunder team by themselves in a 7 game series.

Heat don't even have a legit center. Is LeBron gonna rotate to Durant then guard Westbrook and Harden.

Looks like he will be playing a full 48 minutes all 4 games.
laugh.gif

Durant
Westbrook
Harden
Ibaka
Perkins
Sefolosha
Fisher

vs

LeBron James
Dwayne Wade
Chris Bosh