Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

tumblr_m602wcYYk01qb343ro1_500.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

As if Magic and Kobe never played with any all-stars/hall of famers, huh?
30t6p3b.gif
Magic got drafted. Kobe got drafted

Unlike the coward #6 who take a short cut in his prime.

Again. Not impress.

So there's a difference in a player going to a team rather than being drafted/traded?
laugh.gif
  You guys kill me.  Magic, Jordan, nor Kobe could win it with that Cavs team that LBJ took to the finals.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Kobe cries for a trade and if he doesn't get a trade he will leave.
laugh.gif

Don't mention that or how hard to Lakers fell off when Shaq and Jackson left
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

yes but lebron was suppsoed to be the best of all time and a jordan challenger...he should not have needed help from 2 other superstars but people now know that he is not good enough to do it by himself

Jordan is the GOAT, but you act like he did it without Pippen and Rodman, who are Hall of Famers.
Are you stupid ?

Drafting an unproven player is not the same as a superstar his prime join another 2 all stars in their prime

Originally Posted by aepps20

Awesome commercial.

This.
pimp.gif

Nike had that on deck.
laugh.gif

I was wondering who that was in the Sting pic Mez posted. I thought that was Westbrook.

Great series.
OKC just didn't come to play and Miami delivered the knockout blow when they could.

I really respect/admire KD b/c he's one of the most down-to-earth superstars, and hope he gets one someday, but I do believe in the Seattle curse
laugh.gif
. I don't think the Thunder can win a title with their 3 best players all being scorers. Westbrook is a hell of a player but he is not a pure point. They need a decent PG that can spread the ball around and distribute it to their scorers; just my opinion.

Congrats Miami fans, was cheering for you guys because Lebron is my dude.

The trophy will be back in Chicago for the next few years though so enjoy it while ya can
pimp.gif

KD/West are only 23 years old, still babies.

They both have so much room for improvement and they already made the Finals.....their time will come.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

god damn, shut up about Mike and Kobe.
LeBron just put together one of the all time great post-season runs and is an all time great. Awesome to watch. 

This. Peeps really gonna cry themselves to sleep tonight that Lebron got one.

I'm not mad. Obviously I felt they got a friendly whistle, but can't say nothing about tonight and in general they just flat outplayed us in every regard. Hopefully there will be some balance in the LeBron coverage. While I don't like seeing Skip hating on hi 24/7, I don't want to be seeing and hearing about "the cramp game" the whole summer either

Originally Posted by Al3xis

god damn, shut up about Mike and Kobe.
LeBron just put together one of the all time great post-season runs and is an all time great. Awesome to watch. 

This.On a side note %!*@ wade

My man Lebron...Congratulations, Brother. Awesome execution, agressive play, wonderful passing. And everyone came through in the clutch. At this point, all the haters can't say anything. Absolutely nothing. "Its about damn time!" 

Back
Top Bottom