**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

that tough talk is gonna get him more appearances in front of the judge. he should chill.
BUT whoo kid knew what he was doing by posting that **** and flocka talking about if it were about him he would laugh is irrelevant. you can't get mad at the reaction of a person being made fun of. waka inserted himself into a situation that really had nothing to do with him.

meek and his goons aren't taking out whoo kid. come on. drake is still breathing, still making songs for his album. nobody getting touched over this bull.

last thing, waka is concerned about his money but these memes and whether or not this beef keeps going play a role in whether meek eats or not too so whoo kid is basically playing with meeks money too.

Meeks going thru it already a week in that he got his Lawyer to reach out and file an appeal to release music and make money to the judge

Meeks going thru it already a week in that he got his Lawyer to reach out and file an appeal to release music and make money to the judge

That's not going through it. That's what you're supposed to do. Not sit on music for three months or not release any music.

Man I read that vid title completely wrong, I read it as if Meek sent Quentin Miller and his crew to beat up Drake :lol:

Meek goons really think QM gonna mess up his money by saying he wrote for Drake :smh: . Then to steal on homie and run will always be a b*tch move

The real question I got is if Meek did really press homey for some bars. QM's answer makes you wonder.

A dude on probation really wanna fight somebody in front of paparazzi? Ya really buying that?

A dude on probation really wanna fight somebody in front of paparazzi? Ya really buying that?

Only if we talkin bout the same dude that turned in water for a piss test

And he wanted him to apologize in front of paparazzi since he didn't that's prolly were the physicality came in

Last edited:
Its 3 sides to every story. Qm side meek side and the truth. I refuse to believe this ***** wanted to fight son in front of the papparazzi. But i already know the agenda so whatever. Qm need to get back to drake camp and get to writing them songs

Your slurping has no boundaries
Nope slurping at all but dudes gonna take whatever he says and run with it as fact. When the whole drake thing came out the same dudes were nah I don't believe it, I'll wait til more comes out of it. Meek ain't cut like that he wasn't gonna touch son with or without cameras. Now if his man's was gonna do it that's a different story.

Its 3 sides to every story. Qm side meek side and the truth. I refuse to believe this ***** wanted to fight son in front of the papparazzi. But i already know the agenda so whatever. Qm need to get back to drake camp and get to writing them songs
Will, I don't think that's what QM was hinting at in the video. I think he was saying Meek wanted to have a convo in front the paparazzi basically to show that QM and Meek are cool and make it seem like Drake a liar..shrugs that's what I got from the vid

Will, I don't think that's what QM was hinting at in the video. I think he was saying Meek wanted to have a convo in front the paparazzi basically to show that QM and Meek are cool and make it seem like Drake a liar..shrugs that's what I got from the vid
That's more believable. But the other dude said "tried to fight dude in front of paparazzi and did a hit and run" which is not that believable to me. I can see what u saying tho. Front in front of the media like y'all cool and it makes drake look bad but ol boy wasn't having that. Ate a 3 piece from a weed carrier and "shed blood in the Nike store"

Back
Top Bottom