**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I understand the judicial system perfectly. I've seen people be placed on house arrest and can't tour, make club appearances etc. But never once has a rapper been told u can't release any music. m pretty sure it's people out here with new meek mill tracks and that **** "accidentally" leak it could be over for son. They really got it out for dude.

Damn. They did him cruddy :smh:. System really designed for ****** to fail.

F the judge

He could have gotten 4-8 years

Or even done 6-12 months in county

Dude should be kinda relieved at the sentence.

The system is ****** up, but Meek is making the situation worst by tripping up all the time. The judge felt he needed to be put I check somehow, and given the alternatives, I'm happy it is this and not Meek being being bars.

Some of the comments in here. A bunch of kids that don't know anything about the judicial system. You are on probation and you had a violation ... you get a break like Meek just did or go back into a cell, either way no income. Now some of you saying .. how is he suppose to earn income and the judge can't do that .. well never get caught .. the judge can do whatever it wants ... smh

At the end of the day it's Meek's fault he's in this mess but to not allow that man to make a living is a little OD to me. House arrest...fine, probation...fine, but can't perform or release music seems a little petty. Obviously punishment for dissing the DA on that track

The whole situation is petty. It's been obvious they got something against him (we all know what it is) way before he dissed the DA. Stopping him from releasing music just shows these folks want to **** with him anyway possible.

Idk man. Paying for a 10 year old case soley off of technicalities is bs. Like dude clearly done changed his life around. Hasn't had a violent offense since the initial crime he was charged for. This revolving door recidivism bs is set up for people to fail.

Another 6 year probation for a non violent offender? For going to a music award show without a travel voucher? Really?

The not being able to release music part is what's killing me. He'll chief keef got his start by being on house arrest. **** crazy, never heard of it before. I know he not tripping cuz he free and can see his kid but not being able to release music bruh... Never heard that.

Idk man. Paying for a 10 year old case soley off of technicalities is bs. Like dude clearly done changed his life around. Hasn't had a violent offense since the initial crime he was charged for. This revolving door recidivism bs is set up for people to fail.

Another 6 year probation for a non violent offender? For going to a music award show without a travel voucher? Really?

The not being able to release music part is what's killing me. He'll chief keef got his start by being on house arrest. **** crazy, never heard of it before. I know he not tripping cuz he free and can see his kid but not being able to release music bruh... Never heard that.

All of this.

Is it no music for 90 days? He could write mad songs in that time period tbh...come back in 3 months with 2-3 projects ready for the summer

Just stopping by to say how dope Gave Em Hope & War Pain are again. Those are the first Meek songs I've rode around nodding my head to since Body Count.

Last edited:
I combined the 2 eps and play em regularly. I was at the gym today and gave em hope came on. He needs more of those, Ricky still my favorite tho.

So again, why didn't Meek just drop DC4 instead of 2 separate EP's :rolleyes

Especially since he knew he was facing time?

Had a listening party and all.

Now DC4 is a waste since we've heard half the songs already.

He'll have to redo most of it.

Probably be another 6 months until we get a real project from dude :lol:

So again, why didn't Meek just drop DC4 instead of 2 separate EP's :rolleyes

Especially since he knew he was facing time?

Had a listening party and all.

Now DC4 is a waste since we've heard half the songs already.

He'll have to redo most of it.

Probably be another 6 months until we get a real project from dude :lol:
Bruh u got 8 quality tracks, what more do u want? Just change the cover and call it dc4 if it makes u feel better.

Back
Top Bottom