**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Meek was praising 50 in older interviews saying he was real he messed with him he one of the Last gangster rappers now this

Meek wrote a book, 50 had like 10 corny posts on IG. They both losing right now. Meek is way too emotional, he's the new Drake without the popularity.

I came across Irv's IG a few weeks ago. He had some real dope posts. Mad old stories I forgot about or never heard.

What sparked this?

Last edited:
****** only think meek is corny because mad ppl are swinging from drakes sack. Keep it 100.

Meek keeps making **** like fbh and he's good in my book.

no we think he's corny for having twitter fingers instead of rapping

dude writing essays dissing grown men, just rap and shut up

His rapping is what started it lol Meek the only one who's taken it to wax 50 been the internet gangster in the situation..ya'll ****** really hate Meek to the point ya'll will cosign a snitch who been making terrible music for over 10 years...I think you know what we call that

His rapping is what started it lol Meek the only one who's taken it to wax 50 been the internet gangster in the situation..ya'll ****** really hate Meek to the point ya'll will cosign a snitch who been making terrible music for over 10 years...I think you know what we call that
Meek. Works. For. An. Officer.

Lower your sodium levels dude lol.  Meek is a walking contradiction.

no him going on Twitter after folks said Drake had the better verse on R.I.C.O started all this

you're in denial as always

I see them feels are back to flowing 
pimp.gif

no him going on Twitter after folks said Drake had the better verse on R.I.C.O started all this

you're in denial as always

That's not why their beef started but what does Drake have to do with 50? He gave 50 bars on his new EP and 50 came back with memes and IG posts...but we ignore that and just say Meek is corny right?

So we not gonna address 50 going straight to social media and not rapping? Or he gets a pass because of what he did in 06?i just want rap beef, group beef if possible, just like the old days. The older I get I start to see all the **** murder Inc was saying were true but I was so caught in the 50 hype I didn't care. If anyone need to sit this one out, it's Yaya, this ***** got threw in the bushes by his master [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Banks and buck are welcome to join in tho, but pass on yayo.

"Why are ya'll always saying mean things about Meek?? 
frown.gif
frown.gif
[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]"

I see why some of yall dudes cape so hard for Meek lol yall sensitive just like him 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom