**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this could be meeks smartest (or only) chess move to date, If all 50 does is instagram shots at meek

50 has two choices

a) Dont respond to this lame at all (too late now)

b) If you do respond do it on wax

Meeks sitting in the cut loving all this exposure, because he doesnt even have to respond to instagram shots.

SMH

50 ... i expected better

Last edited:
Enough with the twitter and ig fingers. We want tracks. If c murder can put out a diss from prison these ****** need to get to work.

:rofl: :rofl:

I do find it funny Meek can go this hard at 50 and have pretty much nothing for Drake. Seems backwards

Last edited:
O god a Insta battle. These ig gas so weak man I swear. They gonna keep going cuz ****** gonna entertain this ****.

O god a Insta battle. These ig gas so weak man I swear. They gonna keep going cuz ****** gonna entertain this ****.

50 cent music is Wack but is beefs usually go beyond social media. Im going to just sit back and enjoy the fucccery..... While listening to future :smokin

Last edited:
50 comes back with lame,corny jokes just like I predicted and meek response with an essay...smh..**** just different I guess..

50 only pick on dudes he can pick on. Slow bucks dude is a groupie, he ain't touched no rapper in long. Gunplay ran up by his lonely and fought a hoops quad full of dudes and the ***** walked away smh. Ross been popping **** about Curtis for years and ain't been touched. Son had a pass all year popping **** on ig, posting GIFS and borderline illiterate comments.

Meek still wack for ANOTHER long *** Instagram post...
He struck first blood [emoji]128514[/emoji]. 50 ran straight to ig, when meek did that dudes were clowning him. He corny for even responding after he said what he had to say on wax but 50 hear dudes say his name and pick his phone up.

I didn't and don't expect 50 to do anything else but to troll on social media. That's like his full time job now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom