**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Bang Em Smurf was 50 right hand, Domination all them day 1 G Unit Ns have been beefing with 50 since 2003, never once heard them call him a "rat" or the order of protection ****. Its out there who it was, and why.

If 50 was gonna get an Order Of Protection I doubt it would be against Irv and Chris Gotti. Black Child is a shrimp. But he does appear to be a "goon" from my interaction with him.

What's funny to me though is when you cut out all the BS damn near everything Meek has said is true. Drake having ghost writer, the post about 50. It's clowns all in this situation, Meek pump fakes more than DWade and Kobe but the one thing I can say is dude wasn't lying. Drake just has more d*** riders and connections.

I feel what you are saying, and you are right af.  But Meek speaking the truth is like sliding an AK clip into a toy gun.  The ammo isn't dangerous if its never gonna hit anything.

Meek's moves are not calculated at all.  He constantly contradicts himself and makes himself out to be a clown, so anything he says comes out like some foolishness.  If there was ever anyone to take out 50 or even Drake, Meek aint the one.  These are smart dudes.  You cant just go out there swinging in the dark.

Meek needs to just stick to HIS music.  As I said earlier, the EP is straight FLAMES besides the disses.  But he stupidly threw shots, so all people are doing right now is clowning him for his weak 50 and Drake shots instead of focusing on the heat he just dropped.

Yeah I been saying since the Drake **** started Meek's game plan was wrong. Dude just went off and didn't plan anything. Even he did Drakes more popular and he's a industry darling so Meek still woulda "lost". I just can't jump on this "hate Meek Mill" bandwagon and act like it's one-sided when one rapper got exposed for not writing his own **** and the other is a fool.

Slow and Trav wish 50 was rocking with them. Why would Slow hop on stage with 50 if he was a rat? Why would Trav do the same? I don't get these dudes. Same for Meek.

I hope back to back wins at the Grammys. This dude meek lame as hell.

He brought up the Young Buck over the phone crying but he's the same dude who called out LouisVGutta for getting his chain robbed at gunpoint over Twitter.

Last edited:
G-Unit vs MMG coming soon?
Get my dude Banks on the line if they're really gonna do this
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Here we go!!! Marvel vs capcom rap beef that never takes place!

What's funny to me though is when you cut out all the BS damn near everything Meek has said is true. Drake having ghost writer, the post about 50. It's clowns all in this situation, Meek pump fakes more than DWade and Kobe but the one thing I can say is dude wasn't lying. Drake just has more d*** riders and connections.

Yep.

But it's more about memes and emojis in comment sections than it is facts nowadays.

But Meek brought this all on himself by starting this whole ordeal on social media last July.

This whole thing plays out different if he gets at Drake through a verse instead of a Twitter rant.

Kendrick, Drake and Cole do the social media **** perfectly as far as how rappers are supposed to act.

His rapping is what started it lol Meek the only one who's taken it to wax 50 been the internet gangster in the situation..ya'll ****** really hate Meek to the point ya'll will cosign a snitch who been making terrible music for over 10 years...I think you know what we call that
what you call a dude that is so man, jealous, envious of another dude to the point he tries to end his career by saying he uses ghost writers?

Lol.

50 got Slowbucks for his chain and Slow was filing charges. It's on YouTube.

Trav got pushed by 50 on stage and didn't do ****. Meek just frozed up.

Meek says 50 was a mentor to him before he got put on.

50 got these dudes from Queens shook.

Meek didn't freeze up. He was more like chill.

Slow also didn't file charges. That was a lawsuit.

His rapping is what started it lol Meek the only one who's taken it to wax 50 been the internet gangster in the situation..ya'll ****** really hate Meek to the point ya'll will cosign a snitch who been making terrible music for over 10 years...I think you know what we call that
what you call a dude that is so man, jealous, envious of another dude to the point he tries to end his career by saying he uses ghost writers?

Nah he just real

he a street cat

he a gangsta

that's what real n_ do

So calling out someone for what is considered taboo in rap means you're jealous?
no is called a snitch and that's what we are talking about.

You sitting there calling a dude a snitch but you here on the cut snitching. But yeah he is about that life .. SMH

BTW he is jealous of the success Drake has .. doesn't take a genius to know that ...

BTW he is jealous of the success Drake has .. doesn't take a genius to know that ...

How would he be jealous of Drake's success when he just did a song with him?

Things often are a lot more complex than you're a hater and jealous. And shouldn't Meek be jealous of Dre, Jay or Diddy? and he ***** with Jay and Puff.

He was telling the truth though [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] How are ya'll mad because he kept it real? It didn't hurt Drake because most ppl didn't care that's why I'm not even talking about that. I'm talking about with 50. He doing what ya'll asked for by keeping it hip hop and giving him bars. And ya'll still hating..50 responded by using the public's assistance and posting memes made by other ppl. But it's hilarious now[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] lame *** 50 cent is cool again

someone who was angry that drake didn't help promote an album that he was on (when drake tweets/ig's everything he has a verse on)

and deduced that the reason that he didn't help promote it was because drake became aware that meek and his camp found out he had help writing the verse

i don't agree with him tweeting it out like a teenage girl

but in this era of fragmented media, with no TRL or 106 for artists to go on and promote stuff

a drake post could easily add a couple hundred or a couple thousand units to your sales

a lot of low album sales can be attributed to the fact that sometimes people don't even know projects come out

but Meek could have got at him in a verse still.

no is called a snitch and that's what we are talking about.

You sitting there calling a dude a snitch but you here on the cut snitching. But yeah he is about that life .. SMH

Why do people keep trying to change the definition of "snitch"? 

Drake tried to say Meek "snitched" on him in Charged Up.

Snitching is telling on someone's criminal activity that you participated in, in order to prevent consequences for yourself.

By that definition neither 50 nor Meek is a snitch. What 50 did (if what Irv is saying is true) was just some *** scary boy ****, when you manifest and portray the energy and image that 50 was doing at the time.

If Drake got an order of protection against Dreamchasers, no one would bat an eye because he's not trying to be a hard dude.

someone who was angry that drake didn't help promote an album that he was on (when drake tweets/ig's everything he has a verse on)

and deduced that the reason that he didn't help promote it was because drake became aware that meek and his camp found out he had help writing the verse

i don't agree with him tweeting it out like a teenage girl

but in this era of fragmented media, with no TRL or 106 for artists to go on and promote stuff

a drake post could easily add a couple hundred or a couple thousand units to your sales

a lot of low album sales can be attributed to the fact that sometimes people don't even know projects come out

but Meek could have got at him in a verse still.
I don't want to read an essay man.

What you call a dude that tells on another dude?

I mean he is calling 50 a snitch, so what is he?

Last edited:
I don't want to read an essay man.

What you call a dude that tells on another dude?

I mean he is calling 50 a snitch, so what is he?
If seven sentences is an essay to you, you're either an imbecile who has insufficient reading skills or trying to look too cool to READ on a forum full of men.

which one is it?

"Telling" on someone has many different contexts. It's like the chatty patty **** Dame was trying to pull. To a certain extent, we ALL speak or at least give our opinions or perspectives on things that don't directly have anything to do with us.

A big difference between Meek calling Drake out for something that goes against the traditions of hip-hop and 50 cooperating with police and then Murder Inc. conveniently getting indicted.

Neither of them are snitches. I already said that.

Damn Norm Kelly just roasted this dude again on IG. Man..

It was kinda funny the first couple tweets he did in summer but the fact that he keeps on tweeting and even went at Meek when his mixtape that had nothing to do with him dropped leads me to deduce that his corny, nerdy 13 y/o white grandson who vicariously lives through Drake is the one coming up with these tweets.

If seven sentences is an essay to you, you're either an imbecile who has insufficient reading skills or trying to look too cool to READ on a forum full of men.

which one is it?

"Telling" on someone has many different contexts. It's like the chatty patty **** Dame was trying to pull. To a certain extent, we ALL speak or at least give our opinions or perspectives on things that don't directly have anything to do with us.

A big difference between Meek calling Drake out for something that goes against the traditions of hip-hop and 50 cooperating with police and then Murder Inc. conveniently getting indicted.

Neither of them are snitches. I already said that.
SMH ... imbecile but state this forum is full of men.. Lmao .. simmer peckerhead, we know u loves some meek.

Last edited:
Calls Drake out for having other dudes writing for him, dudes call him a snitch [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I've heard it all man, I've heard it all.

Back
Top Bottom