OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn people are really scared at the sight of blood like that? I would never ever figure a boxer to be the squeamish type though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Damn people are really scared at the sight of blood like that? I would never ever figure a boxer to be the squeamish type though :lol:  

:lol: Yup... My girl works at the hospital, she tells me all the time that family members faint.

Last edited:
Would love to see money win this fight just to make the haters even more mad, some people in this world think that something's are owed to us and we should expect everything to be handed to us easily and when we see the next man working hard and actually got his we are filled with bitterness because we can't work as hard as the next man to acquire the things he has. I believe when you work hard you should be able to be able to enjoy and show what you worked so hard for, people hate Floyd because he is cocky and arrogant well he ain't the first of all the greats across all of sports to be that way, does jordan ring a bell, does Ali ring a bell? If you watch the way this man prepares himself for his craft it should be nothing but motivation and admiration for how good life could be when you work hard, pacquiao is a great boxer but his work ethic is no where compared to Floyd. Haters should let the man live and instead of being bitter try to be the greatest at whatever you do because he never pulled a lebron telling people they gonna wake up and live the same miserable life while he will wake up and continue to have a better life tomorrow, at the end of the day he is flaunting what he worked hard for. So lets stop with our expectations of how good life should be and make it a good life by working hard for what we want. with that said may the best man win come saturday

I never got how blood tests can make one "weak" before a fight,not like your donating pints or anything of the sort :lol:
I never got how blood tests can make one "weak" before a fight,not like your donating pints or anything of the sort :lol:

I read that they take 4 vial loads from Pac each time and that he's been tested 7 or 8 times already.

-Drew

An arrogant black man is the best villain in sports. *looks throughout sports history*

**** will make folks day for this to happen [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] brings out so many feels and undertones. I love it.

after Floyd there will be another black man in the future rustling your non athletic feelings

An arrogant black man is the best villain in sports. *looks throughout sports history*

**** will make folks day for this to happen [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] brings out so many feels and undertones. I love it.

after Floyd there will be another black man in the future rustling your non athletic feelings

I get that race baiting and "jimmies" are your MO but could you at least do a better job? That's was way too obvious

Dude has a straight up problem. He makes everything come down to race even when others address people as a whole.

The guy swears the whole world is out to get on African Americans just because one individual is spoken of.

I mean just read the dude's sig. Everything comes down to race for this guy.

-Drew

5am hurt from the "American"

Plenty of racial undertones with this fight. Sorry I'm not a ***** who's scared to address it. I let my **** hang

Last edited:
5am hurt from the "American"

Plenty of racial undertones with this fight. Sorry I'm not a ***** who's scared to address it. I let my **** hang

Man what racial undertones?? We're talking about two minorities in a boxing match. Are you insinuating that just because I say one thing about a person, that person is a general representative of the entire race?

What the hell are you watching?

You bring up the most useless arguments and garbage when no one is even talking about it. You even care to address my time zone :lol: i wake up at 5am in the morning, b what's your excuse? :lol:

-Drew

From people not the media genius. You're better than that Drew.

I will say I don't wake up and immediately hop on here. I just burn time until its time to clock out [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

From people not the media genius. You're better than that Drew.

I will say I don't wake up and immediately hop on here. I just burn time until its time to clock out [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

You were clearly addressing me with those remarks on the sly. Just as you are with your previous comment.

If you're addressing me then talk to me directly. I don't need to be deciphering code.

Clearly you burn a lot of time on NT with that post count to signup date ratio. :lol:

-Drew

That's just you being paranoid.

Oh the classic post count/sign up date. OMG YOU GOT ME.. 12 hour shifts x cell phones kid. This ain't 2003 when you have to sit directly in front of a computer :lol:

How do you think folks rack up tweets? Let me guess, they have no lives too?

View media item 1507650
:lol:

[jim lampley] and pacquiao's left eye is now starting starting to swell shut [/Jim lampley]

Dudes saying rematch because of the money to be made? :rofl:

That falls under shananigans.

Floyd with the landslide victory.

#pay up

#reaction gifs on deck

That's just you being paranoid.

Oh the classic post count/sign up date. OMG YOU GOT ME.. 12 hour shifts x cell phones kid. This ain't 2003 when you have to sit directly in front of a computer :lol:

How do you think folks rack up tweets? Let me guess, they have no lives too?

View media item 1507650
:lol:

Who else were you addressing @ 5 am EST earlier in the thread literally within a few minutes of my reply? :lol:

You're supposedly a grown man yet still throw subliminal shots at people fresh off Drake's rhyme book.

Then when someone actually got you're MO on check, you either ignore them, call them names, curse them out, ridicule them with sarcasm, or scramble to post up photos of whatever trash is irrelevant to the conversation.

Then you call me a kid? :lol:

12 hour shifts playing on your cell phone? Damn, man. I guess internet time ain't enough on the desktop huh? Gotta get that NT fix in while you're at work.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stick to getting those computers 'putin, Geek squad. :lol:

-Drew

If I cursed people out I would be banned. Your slander attempts are so elementary that I can't even take them serious. :lol:

I'm assuming you're finally coming out as a manny stan? Cause most of my post have been ******* with them. You stated you had no invested interest in either so I'm not getting this "you're sending subliminal shots" ****. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

- #Ihurtdrew

If I cursed people out I would be banned. Your slander attempts are so elementary that I can't even take them serious. :lol:

I'm assuming you're finally coming out as a manny stan? Cause most of my post have been ******* with them. You stated you had no invested interest in either so I'm not getting this "you're sending subliminal shots" ****. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

- #Ihurtdrew

Read the thread, Geek Squad. :lol:

I addressed you in regards to your race baiting.

I could talk and criticize Manny too like how he's the catchweight king, and that he got got by Marquez, lovely. :lol:

If you still can't comprehend where I'm talking about you sending subliminal shots like an emo, I'm referring when you called me the "American" and didn't even have the balls to address me. :lol:

The slander is so elementary yet it still got you trying to justify yourself as a grown man going on NT for countless hours while at work. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:
as long as the job is done and my record is clean then I'm good. A weirdo opinion does me no good kid

This thread may end up being more entertaining than the fight.
laugh.gif

Floyds strength, quickness and ring saavy will be the difference in this fight.
Pacquiao is a great fighter but I don't think he can elevate his game enough to beat Floyd.

The fight will be entertaining but considerably one sided in Floyds favor.

as long as the job is done and my record is clean then I'm good. A weirdo opinion does me no good kid

If that's the thinking that makes you sleep better at night, geek squad :lol:

Do you, pleighboi. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom