OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
people were saying pac was smacking jinkee up at one point but we never hear about it

Then Pac's btchmade as well. Unfortunately espn chooses not to cover it. :lol:

I call it as I see it. I'm not going to defend the guy if he's hitting women too.

-Drew

Last edited:
Drew the big problem is we are judging floyd by rules and laws that manny doesnt live by as he is in a different country and civerage of things and cultures are different.

A celebrity man hitting a woman is more media accessible hear then the over there where they treat him like a god as is.

But like i said b4 neither are perfect people but lets not try to make this anymore then what we care about and that is the fighT.

Its still hilarious to me how people praised holyfield bc he was so religious yet he is the same man with like 27 kids with a bunch of women lol. Yet he is fighting gods mission smh.

Last edited:
people were saying pac was smacking jinkee up at one point but we never hear about it

And exactly who are these people? :lol:

Mayweather's OWN son thinks he's a scumbag coward. I'll take his word for it, along with actually physically working and seeing Mayweather. :lol:

Drew the big problem is we are judging floyd by rules and laws that manny doesnt live by as he is in a different country and civerage of things and cultures are different.

A celebrity man hitting a woman is more media accessible hear then the over there where they treat him like a god as is.

But like i said b4 neither are perfect people but lets not try to make this anymore then what we care about and that is the fighT.

Its still hilarious to me how people praised holyfield bc he was so religious yet he is the same man with like 27 kids with a bunch of women lol. Yet he is fighting gods mission smh.

My boy is Filipino bruh. Woman abuse is not tolerated over there just like here in the States. If anything, they're overly religious over there that they would have the drive to relentlessly protest against it.

The dude isn't a god over there when there are plenty who hate him there as well.

I'm just stating and all I've been saying is that these fighters are btches, no matter who they are, if they choose to physically abuse another individual.

-Drew

If there are ever reports that he hit his wife, they would crucify him over there.

Here is what we know about Manny
- Manny effs around with his female co stars. Buying them houses to shut em up
- Manny is advised by one the most corrupted politicians in the Philippines (dude in his fights with the yellow/orange shades - Chavit Singson)
- Manny co owns a ***** house / ktv with said politician above. How do I know ? Celebrated a couple of stags in that place
- When Manny parties at the ***** houses, the guy gets pissed drunk. He would yell at the aquarium girls "Whoever doesn't want to eff me can get out" (in filipino of course)

LoL I dont know if Manny ever hit a woman but like true stand, the TMT crew comes out to the defense stating that Manny must of have hit his woman but since he is in another country we never hear about ... If that's the case, how you heard about it?

We talking about proof, convicted several times is proof in the eyes of the law.

BTW I like Floyd as a boxer and I'm rooting for him ...

Nt brethens.. lets set aside our bias.

Cctv for Mirage is open now. I just got 9 seats at the Love theater. One Oak and Grand Ballroom are also open. 200 seats left after I finished reserving.

TMZ Drew won't speak on Manny involvement with corrupt politicians. Corrupt actions in a third world country tho? Yikes

I'm sleep tho

TMZ Drew won't speak on Manny involvement with corrupt politicians. Corrupt actions in a third world country tho? Yikes

I'm sleep tho

I'm an American, Marcus. I don't read the Philippine news. I read media outlets from the U.S. of A.

You're going to get on me for that now?

If I knew anything or read about it, I'd say something, but unlike you I'm not going to drop my two cents on something I haven't read on. It makes people look ignorant. But you wouldn't know dat. You sleep doe.

-Drew

Passive aggressiveness *smells the air*

Only means one thing

Edit: American :lol:

Last edited:

I'm sleep tho

Vegas is also number 1 capital of corruptions here in U.S.

I'm trying to understand where yall are going with this. Mayweather is a known woman beater, and you guys are trying to bring up news from a country you never been to?

Last edited:
Passive aggressiveness *smells the air*

Only means one thing

So what exactly is your problem with my statement that fighters that physically abuse others are btches?

You're beating around the bush and just not saying anything. I called a spade a spade whether it was either one of these two and you're still getting at me.

-Drew

Where are the pics of all the ***** tiger woods allegedly banged? I wanna see his **** too to confirm.

laugh.gif
  @  trying to say Manny hit his wife, the deflection skills are equivalent to the shoulder roll, Money would be proud. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
^^^^^ exactly ... Dudes go hard trying to deflect taking about corruption, steroids, basketball skills, commercials, Africa, Noriega, Scarface, their cousins mother's boyfriend that got out of jail yesterday, etc.

SMH

I'm a manny and a May fan. That being said I'm also a Richard Sherman fan but after the Super Bowl loss seeing him shut his mouth and tear up was complete bliss. I'd love to see that with May and this is logically the only time that could ever happen.

Please manny, stun the world

LoL I dont know if Manny ever hit a woman but like true stand, the TMT crew comes out to the defense stating that Manny must of have hit his woman but since he is in another country we never hear about ... If that's the case, how you heard about it?

We talking about proof, convicted several times is proof in the eyes of the law.

BTW I like Floyd as a boxer and I'm rooting for him ...

Vegas is also number 1 capital of corruptions here in U.S.

I'm trying to understand where yall are going with this. Mayweather is a known woman beater, and you guys are trying to bring up news from a country you never been to?

All i said is we are busy slandering one man when the other is not a crystal stair himself. I dont understand why there personal lives are brought up when at the end of the day we are all stil supporting them by paying for the fight. I simply stated that bc we are in the us floyds trangressions are easy to pick up and find. Anyone who wanna argue that they arent please speak up last i checked no one in hear is reporting the Filipino news or following it like they do espn, which we already know has a bias.

Floyd beats women manny owns a brothel both are terrible things.

But at the end of the day we wanna see em fight. So y we post videos of women beating reports is beyond me.

Lets get back to the fight guys

All i said is we are busy slandering one man when the other is not a crystal stair himself. I dont understand why there personal lives are brought up when at the end of the day we are all stil supporting them by paying for the fight. I simply stated that bc we are in the us floyds trangressions are easy to pick up and find. Anyone who wanna argue that they arent please speak up last i checked no one in hear is reporting the Filipino news or following it like they do espn, which we already know has a bias.

Floyd beats women manny owns a brothel both are terrible things.

But at the end of the day we wanna see em fight. So y we post videos of women beating reports is beyond me.

Lets get back to the fight guys
Manny owns a brothel? Isnt a brothel a ***** house

Does he really? :lol:

I need proof

And let's not forget that thing is in the PI. Completely legal. That's like owning a strop club here. Not really "dirty" practice

An arrogant black man is the best villain in sports. *looks throughout sports history*

**** will make folks day for this to happen [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] brings out so many feels and undertones. I love it.

after Floyd there will be another black man in the future rustling your non athletic feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom