OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
An arrogant black man is the best villain in sports. *looks throughout sports history*

**** will make folks day for this to happen [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] brings out so many feels and undertones. I love it.

after Floyd there will be another black man in the future rustling your non athletic feelings

I get that race baiting and "jimmies" are your MO but could you at least do a better job? That's was way too obvious

Plenty of other non black athletes that are arrogant, ignorant and foolish.

Just so happens that floyd is in everyones light, and his behavior causes ppl to say the things they do.

Its not that complicated to comprehend.

I just wanted things defined instead of inferred

And I read a ton of books

Last edited:
That dog eater is going to learn a boxing lesson

10838909_757617544332917_122756427_n.jpg

Last edited:
Things keep taking uglier turns in here,can't imagine how fight night's gonna be...

Last edited:
Bans will come if Floyd win. Manny win = no bans

Draw = I knew this bs was gonna happen :smh:

I'm still expecting a draw. They gotta milk another payday outta these two

Mayweather thanks God after every fight.

Pacquiao like them dudes coming around your block trying to pit the word of God on you...

i Hope mayweather puts the poncet ADOBO on manny

Last edited:
Bans will come if Floyd win. Manny win = no bans
I don't know about that. The way the Floyd stans act in here (not to be confused with Floyd fans) I can see them losing their minds if Manny wins. Bans are coming either way because there is a ton of disdain beneath the surface and once one of these fighters lose, it's going to erupt in here.

This one always make me chuckle. Popular southern fruits and foods somehow gets put on as a blk stereotype. I get the kool aid one tho :lol: even though it's :x

My cousin invited over 200 people to his house to watch the fight. 40+ already confirmed. I know it's not likely, but I feel like he's kinda boned if everyone decides to show up lol

chaos in here is nothing compared to the 1100 pages of trash talking going on in other boxing forums 
laugh.gif
. To be honest it has been too quiet in here. One of the main topics is that USADA is testing Pac way more than Mayweather and that it is behind close doors (don't know where they are getting that info from). They also assuring that USADA is going to draw blood from PAC right before the fight for which gets Pacquiao "weak". Is there anyway we can find out info of when the blood was drawn from fighters and the results? 

I'm rooting for Pac, but he is going to go wild to "give the fans a good fight" and eventually floyd might pick him apart with precise counter punching. 

I never got how blood tests can make one "weak" before a fight,not like your donating pints or anything of the sort :lol:

Last edited:
I never got how blood tests can make one "weak" before a fight,not like your donating pints or anything of the sort
laugh.gif
I just remembered about cousin who used to feint as a kid when he went to the doctors just thinking that he was getting his blood drawn lol. Once, he was in elementary school where they were reading a book from where they showed a person getting their blood drawn in the picture text. He was leaning on the two back legs of his chair and Wham!! He fainted and landed flat out on his back 
laugh.gif

An arrogant black man is the best villain in sports. *looks throughout sports history*

**** will make folks day for this to happen [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] brings out so many feels and undertones. I love it.

after Floyd there will be another black man in the future rustling your non athletic feelings

:stoneface:
Ah Christian Leitner is the whitest dude.
Any arrogant person is a villain.
Thats the sole quality of all the heels in wrestling history.

This guy

Last edited:
I just remembered about cousin who used to feint as a kid when he went to the doctors just thinking that he was getting his blood drawn lol. Once, he was in elementary school where they were reading a book from where they showed a person getting their blood drawn in the picture text. He was leaning on the two back legs of his chair and Wham!! He fainted and landed flat out on his back :lol:

I go down about every time :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom