OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we know Floyd fights like this. If nobody can adapt and beat him, then doesn't that make him the best anyway?

it's like saying **** Kareem, i hate his hook shot, i prefer when people dunk. Doesn't matter how he scored all his points, he still had to put the ball in the basket.

That's not a good comparison. Pretend there's no shot clock. Floyd scores the first basket and dribbles for the rest of the 46 minutes.

but he landed 67 more punches,

so it's more like he scored 67 more baskets, but played very good defense the whole game.

we're looking at some bulls - bucks game 6 type of score here.

I mean I guess those were punches...

Man these Filipino,White, and Mexicans on twitter extra mad and racist. Haha! Money May did work on their hero. Sidebar: what is Manny's level of education?
this

it's been 30 minutes - 1 hour and they still keep on going 
laugh.gif

The Floyd hate baffles me. 

The only thing that upsets me is the fact that this fight should've have happened 5 years ago. In that respect, I feel cheated. The outcome was fine and reiterated why Floyd is the best of this generation. No questions. 

but he landed 67 more punches,

so it's more like he scored 67 more baskets, but played very good defense the whole game.

we're looking at some bulls - bucks game 6 type of score here.

Not all punches are equal like baskets are. At no point was either fighter in any jeopardy of going down. MM has it down to a science on how to win fights, and that is awesome for him. I just don't get how people buy PPV and PPV to watch him do it.

That's why they call it the Sweet Science. People wanted Butterbean out there

Butterbean? Of course not

But both guys could roll into a restaurant and have s nice meal and the waiter wouldn't even know either was not only in a fight, but the 'Fight of the Century'. Just a little action, all on asking for
And this is the problem with people.  There WAS action.  Just not the action that YOU wanted.  

YOU were sold on the "fight of the century" stuff.  You fell for the okey-doke.  If you knew Floyd, you would've known that the fight tonight was going to be just like he fought it.  The guy doesn't change and he damn sure wasn't going to change after being undefeated after 47 fights.

He simply neutralized Manny like he has done with every other opponent.  Manny probably would've like more of the action that you were hoping for, too.  But that's how good Mayweather is--he completely neutralized a GREAT fighter in Pac.  

Boxing is entertainment for us, but these dudes owe fans nothing when it comes to making something entertaining.  They're fighting to win, by any means necessary.  

Anybody watching ESPN right now? This guy is going in on Floyd. 

This dude Devon Alexander was in the MGM gift shop after the fight hoarding May/Pac gear.

Literally had like 100 shirts hanging from his body, :lol:

Wat i don't get is how dudes run in here an cry about the fight every time you see Floyd ..wth were u expecting

The racists jimmies are rustled and I love it

Used to have respect for teddy atlas, he losing it

I'm not saying Floyd the best but to say 25 better than him SMH

we know Floyd fights like this. If nobody can adapt and beat him, then doesn't that make him the best anyway?

it's like saying **** Kareem, i hate his hook shot, i prefer when people dunk. Doesn't matter how he scored all his points, he still had to put the ball in the basket.
That's not a good comparison. Pretend there's no shot clock. Floyd scores the first basket and dribbles for the rest of the 46 minutes.
But Floyd threw and landed more punches though.

So what does that say about Pac?  
laugh.gif

You clown *** dudes are mad salty right now and I love it.

GRAND RAPIDS STAND UP!!! 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Used to have respect for teddy atlas, he losing it

I'm not saying Floyd the best but to say 25 better than him SMH
You saw that too? I'm over here scratching my head like what the hell. 

Last edited:

The Floyd hate baffles me. 

The only thing that upsets me is the fact that this fight should've have happened 5 years ago. In that respect, I feel cheated. The outcome was fine and reiterated why Floyd is the best of this generation. No questions. 
Floyd would have won 5 years ago if that fight had happened. U mean to tell me Manny still can't beat Floyd after 5 years of training and watching dudes tapes? C'mon son!!!

i didn't mind the waiting and i love the hype behind the fight, but the fight itself was boring.

Wat i don't get is how dudes run in here an cry about the fight every time you see Floyd ..wth were u expecting

The racists jimmies are rustled and I love it

I think for many this was the first PPV of Floyd they've seen

But Floyd threw and landed more punches though.

So what does that say about Pac?  :lol:

You clown *** dudes are mad salty right now and I love it.

GRAND RAPIDS STAND UP!!! :lol: :pimp:  

Exactly

Floyd was defensive and out punched and outlanded PAC

Give credit where credit is due

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom