OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ANSWER ME THIS

IF FLOYD IS THE GREATEST,WHY NOT ENGAGE IN A FIGHT KNOWIING DAM WELL YOUR THE GREATEST AND UNTOUCHABLE. FIGHT *****!! DONT RUN AROUND THE RING AND BE A PUÑETA!! NO MAMES WEY!!

Manny went after him early. But Floyd is too quick and evasive and manny couldn't fire at home full forced or else he would've been susceptible to a knockout. I thought manny had a chance early but as the fight wore on may weather'so conditioning proved to be too much.

ANSWER ME THIS

IF FLOYD IS THE GREATEST,WHY NOT ENGAGE IN A FIGHT KNOWIING DAM WELL YOUR THE GREATEST AND UNTOUCHABLE. FIGHT *****!! DONT RUN AROUND THE RING AND BE A PUÑETA!! NO MAMES WEY!!
Floyd just knows the game. Son is too smart, but people don't give him credit for his IQ....
probably cause he is black 

ANSWER ME THIS

I don't like Floyd personally, but Floyd is not an in your face boxer. He is just supremely skilled at defending himself and engages in countering and quick jabs to collect points. He's honestly, skill wise, a throw back to the Marciano days...

boxing is such a savage sport. hearing these former boxers slurred speech
sick.gif
Evander. 
frown.gif

Still the GOAT though.

I had May winning, but This was an absolute boxing clinic. Appreciate him now because it's going to a long time before you see another fighter display this level of boxing skill and technical precision.

Its a win for all true fans of boxing no matter who you were rooting for.

pacquiao just got neutralized..thats why he stopped going after him. He was aggressive in the beginning but floyd started hurting him with counter punches when he tried so it made pacquiao less confident to go inside knowing he didnt want to get hit 

Last edited:
boxing is such a savage sport. hearing these former boxers slurred speech :x

Evander. :frown:

Still the GOAT though.

listening to bernard, evander, sugar shane. i mean, if you coming from a decent background, there really is no need to get into professional boxing. so many dangers and long term effects. listening to shane talk was depressing. he's retired, right?

Last edited:
Pacquaios fencing lunge in was all he had.  He shouldn't train w/ Roach anymore.  Illusionnal training.

I had May winning, but This was an absolute boxing clinic. Appreciate him now because it's going to a long time before you see another fighter display this level of boxing skill and technical precision.

Its a win for all true fans of boxing no matter who you were rooting for.

That's why they call it the Sweet Science. People wanted Butterbean out there

we know Floyd fights like this. If nobody can adapt and beat him, then doesn't that make him the best anyway?

it's like saying **** Kareem, i hate his hook shot, i prefer when people dunk. Doesn't matter how he scored all his points, he still had to put the ball in the basket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom