Official Marvel Vs. Capcom 2....vol. Team Marvel Get at it

I recently bought a SFIV pad (Blanka) that has an autofire feature and let me tell you, this game is sooo much easier with an autofire controller. You justhold a button and you're guaranteed a 4 hit combo.

The achievements are also so much easier with autofire. Before I had the pad, I could only get the World Warriors achievement (beating the game with a StreetFighter team). I couldn't get the rest, so I just gave up. But after I got the pad, I got the other three complete the game achievements in like 1-2 hours.So anyone who has problems with this game should get an autofire pad.

I guess not.
laugh.gif
at autofire 4hit combo.

Question to those still playing, record and biggest upset/surprise.

I'm at like 410 - 120, played some dudes rogue/tronbon assist worked me. Other than that losses mostly to anyone good with storm mag cable blackheart.

Originally Posted by bamez

I guess not.
laugh.gif
at autofire 4hit combo.

Question to those still playing, record and biggest upset/surprise.

I'm at like 410 - 120, played some dudes rogue/tronbon assist worked me. Other than that losses mostly to anyone good with storm mag cable blackheart.
Me and JSteez ran some games. Oh Jill/Spidey vs Jill Spidey was pretty close and cool. We threw in a random 3rd person on our teams

what exactly needs to be done? i can make a thread/banner but as far as being responsible for match-ups and recording win/lose i dont wanna do that.

count me in, i play acouple of matches almost everyday
gt: EVIL RESIDENT x
i roll with spiral/captain commando/ iceman

im thinking the tourny ( if it happens ) should be round robin style..3 players to every group..the player with the most points moves on..(2 points for a win,1 point draw, 0 points for a loss)

Back
Top Bottom