Official Marvel Vs. Capcom 2....vol. Team Marvel Get at it

Played on my cousins 360. Destroyed everyone I played with garbage controller. Psn nintendawg. Add me anyone who wants to play come aug 13th.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by POWER OF SOUR

ninjahood u on ps3?
xbox live, when it drops on da PS3 i'll head to my boy's crib to start pwnin some more.

i challenge you to a duel!!! gamertag EVIL RESIDENT x.....ill be on later at 5pm pacific
tongue.gif

My Jin Saotome is a problem. I swear he is my clean up. I use Jin/ Strider/ * and whoever. Dude's get mad when I get Jin out.. dudes got less than halflife points left on 2 chars. Jin come out 100% untouched.. goin to work. I think my fav lineup is with Capt. Commando/ Strider Hiryu / Jin Saotome.

whats the highest combos y'all have gotten i got a 180 something with iron man that vampire chick from dark stalkers and the black iron man on 2 charactersfrom other team. and 200 is an achievement

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

whats the highest combos y'all have gotten i got a 180 something with iron man that vampire chick from dark stalkers and the black iron man on 2 characters from other team. and 200 is an achievement
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

whats the highest combos y'all have gotten i got a 180 something with iron man that vampire chick from dark stalkers and the black iron man on 2 characters from other team. and 200 is an achievement
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i just played dudes name is war machine

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i just played dudes name is war machine
I know his name is War Machine, that was just funny
laugh.gif

For the 200 combo go to local match pick 3 cables and 3 amingos full team special then use cables full team special OR

Just pick cable have 3 specials and use your special shoot and link 3 times or twice

who here sucks at this game? cuz I REALLY suck and cant get a win online if my life depended on it. my record is like 0 for 9
laugh.gif

so any other sucky players wanna play me right now?

who here sucks at this game? cuz I REALLY suck and cant get a win online if my life depended on it. my record is like 0 for 9
laugh.gif

*Raises hand* I'm sooooo garbage at this game! Took me like 10 tries to beat this onmedium...
laugh.gif

PSNTers, what time does the store get this game Thursday? I have work at 5 EST and I'm tryna play
PSN is in sig

Back
Top Bottom