Official Marvel Vs. Capcom 2....vol. Team Marvel Get at it

damn cant wait till thursday going to be owning people until then i have madden to keep me busy.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

who here sucks at this game? cuz I REALLY suck and cant get a win online if my life depended on it. my record is like 0 for 9
laugh.gif
*Raises hand* I'm sooooo garbage at this game! Took me like 10 tries to beat this on medium...
laugh.gif

lets play, whats ur gamertag?

I wish I hadn't waited til this came on Live to learn the game...I can beat most of the scrubs online with basic Cyke meter building/Cable AHVB shenanigansbut as soon as someone picks Storm or Sent and hits me with that rushdown game it's a wrap lol

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

is the game booklet coming with the retail version of the PS3? anyone confirm
nerd.gif
Yes.
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 retail package confirmed
mvc2-retail-conf.jpg

Following a GameStop listing discovered way back in June, a forum thread over at Capcom Unity has confirmed the existence of a PS3-exclusive retail package of Marvel vs. Capcom 2, with a moderator posting the image seen above. One forum dweller confirmed most of the previously listed contents: the box does not contain a disc for the game, but rather a download code and some extras, including an eight-page color manual (that's seven characters per page!), 1-month subscription to Marvel Digital Comics and 2000 Capcom-Unity points. All this can be yours for only $14.99.
Reportedly absent from the box is the previously listed media disc, unfortunately. Still, you get the game and plenty of extras for the same price, which is a pretty good deal. If you have the willpower to resist downloading the game the second it hits PSN, it's probably worth heading to your local GameStop. They should be on sale later this week.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

gonna cop a xbox by sat man... i need 2 gather up some games and retrun em to game stop.. 300 for an xbox i will rarely play is $$ lol
you gonna cop a xbox to play mvc2 on that controller?
laugh.gif

Always think twice lol.

YO how do you glitch out of posing at the end of a match so you can move around still?

Back
Top Bottom