OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Was going for UGA, but I switched back to Xavier just to get points for my bracket.
grin.gif
Oh well Dawgs had a nice run.

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
@ Kent State getting murked all game.

So far I'm doing good.

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

i will have everything right but kent state and i filled my bracket in 5 mins....

If you picked the better seed in every game...you'd have all right. You want a pat on the back because you are close to perfect with no upsets as ofyet because you did it in 5 mins?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you picked the better seed in every game...you'd have all right. You want a pat on the back because you are close to perfect with no upsets as of yet because you did it in 5 mins?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The people that gloat at 4pm on the first Thursday usually lose interest by the next Thursday.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

If you picked the better seed in every game...you'd have all right. You want a pat on the back because you are close to perfect with no upsets as of yet because you did it in 5 mins?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The people that gloat at 4pm on the first Thursday usually lose interest by the next Thursday.

So true.

Yea i know the guards suck but im hoping for Brook to play amazing. Sucks for me anyways, Baylor is gonna lose and same goes for Kentucky.

All my picks are correct so far and best on the current scores will remain that way. I still cant believe i filled out my bracket and forgot to pick a champion
laugh.gif

Speaking of VIP i was 11,512 right now and the bottom thing said if I wasn't I would have been 11,542

Back
Top Bottom