West Virgina over Duke by 5.

Washington State over Notre Dame by 8

Kansas State over Wisconsin by 3

Xavier over Purdue by 5.

Kansas over UNLV by 16

Stanford over Marquette by 10

Michigan State over Pitt by 4

UCLA over Texas A&M by 11

My points may have been off a bit, but the picks were on point.
pimp.gif

Whats new Ucla getting all the calls. God this gets old after awhile. 4 games handed to them.

lets see. the offensive foul on a looseball???? how often does that happen? its almost always just a defensive foul. instead of FTs, they get it out of bounds.last play of the game he was fouled. almost every love defensive possession on his so called blocks. it literally took two to three attempts before the refscalled something. far too hesitant for A&M but hell no, they were swift with UCLA... calling fouls on A&M

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Can't wait for the NBA playoffs. NCAA Tournament ain't nothing but $$$ and cents now.

laugh.gif
I don't think the NBA is gonna be much better if we'retalking about refs

I'm not biased and don't like either team and I can say i didn't think the reffing was all that awful. BUT, I don't see why there seems to besome mass celebration. You beat a 9 seed on a shot with 10 seconds left...

First off....How'd that Pitt bandwagon ride go? Pretty short, huh?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Told yall they won what they cared about most last week, that's their agenda. New year, same old Pitt. Bob Knight not in studio tonight, that works outwell for him
laugh.gif

UCLA...not impressive, Love and Collison had to carry the rest of those fools. Josh Shipp and Westbrook think they're the baddest men on the planet anddon't show up, at all
sick.gif
......that game showed why they've beenreal good and A&M has been mediocre all year
tired.gif

People hate UCLA now, I see
laugh.gif
....they did what good teams do tho. I willsay, That not leaving the state thing has got to come to an end.

Some of you still wana say Brook Lopez is the next Joel Pryzbilla or whatever dumb @%@+ was said.
grin.gif
He's the real deal.

McNeal had played some of the best basketball from the guard spot in the country to end the year, he went out
pimp.gif
...they'll be a problem next season.

Georgetown gona have to handle business on the road tomorrow.....Stephen Curry meet Corey Matthews.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at people calling UCLA the dook of the West.
but Don't act like the refs gave this game to UCLA.

A&M had their chance but Love and Collison were just clutch.
pimp.gif

Love was beasting with the blocks in the second half and carried them offensively late
Collison showing how to finish a game strong

SMH at Shipp though, way to be non-existant

Im excited to see Western Kentucky and San Diego play.
Hopefully, UCLA learns from this and takes control early in the next game.

Originally Posted by GoVols234

I'm not biased and don't like either team and I can say i didn't think the reffing was all that awful. BUT, I don't see why there seems to be some mass celebration. You beat a 9 seed on a shot with 10 seconds left...

The worst one I saw was when Westbrook was on a fast break, with an A&M player no closer than 3 feet, and Westbrook dribbles the ball off of his leg outof bounds (ball wasn't even close to being touched after that). UCLA ball...
The last call could have gone either way. At first I thought that it was aclean block, but after seeing a couple of replays, it was close and could have gone either way.

Like I said earlier though, I can't be mad. We did a lot better than I thought, and UCLA did a good job of coming back there at the end. Our offensestalled out like usual in the last 10 minutes of the game, and it ended up costing us.

Deandre Jordan, if you're out there reading this...as much as I might hate on you all of the time, please come back next year. We need you.

The refs didn't make A&M go without a FG for 8 minutes or whatever it was.

A&M blew the lead, and UCLA took the game.

Period. Put the hate aside.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

The refs didn't make A&M go without a FG for 8 minutes or whatever it was.

A&M blew the lead, and UCLA took the game.

Period. Put the hate aside.

Co-Sign

I hope Curry goes off for 50 tomorrow
pimp.gif

If he gets half of that, I'd be very surprised.

No reason we don't handle them tomorrow, or at least I think
ohwell.gif

With Trent Johnson, he should know better but,

Curtis Shaw is awful and he leads officials with Technical fouls on an annual basis.

The same guy that called one on JT3 for 'bench decorum' in the Elite 8 last year, the only time in 4 years I've seen JT3 get a T.

Shaw has a quick whistle and someone needs to let him know to stop his power trip.

Westbrook (is that who it was that went for the dunk at the end of the game?) must have had one thing on his mind when he went for that...

Payback to Donald Sloan for the Baylor stunt.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
If he gets half of that, I'd be very surprised.
I'm not saying he will but I'm quoting you on that. DF!!!

i'm gonna have to cosign. lately i've seen allen touting Georgetown's D as practically unstoppable, so we'll have to see about that

Some of you still wana say Brook Lopez is the next Joel Pryzbilla or whatever dumb @%@+ was said.
grin.gif
He's the real deal.
roll.gif
roll.gif

who the hell was saying that?

lopez is going to give beasley a run for his money for 1st big men taken

Back
Top Bottom