OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

damn my bracket.

but i had UCLA losing to UCONN.
grin.gif

same here.

same here
smh.gif

man i turned on the suns game...and forgot about this game..i thought ucla would dominate for sure

come on UCLA hold on for 9 seconds otherwise my bracket is trash
laugh.gif

i bet A&M hits a 3
nerd.gif
tired.gif

EDIT
pimp.gif

I kinda wish UCLA would go down. On a side, note..does anyone feel the quality of games is AWESOME this year compared to most years? I don't know if I justhave a bad memory or what..but it seems like every game is going to the wire and guys are hitting HUGE shots. Great basketball

%##%@! lucky bastards

someone beat this team
tired.gif

the way they played and got the refs calls, they wont be winning another game,

pathetic

for every kevin love foul, there are 4 no calls. I hate this favoritism treatment.

dook of the west

UCLA is funny. youre a #1 seed. act like it. these players are celebrating like they won it all. the way they played and got the refs calls, they wont bewinning another game,

pathetic

for every kevin love foul, there are 4 no calls. I hate this favoritism treatment.

Wow this is why people hate UCLA because thye do these B%#@! things at end of games.Ex Stanford Game, You've won the game no need to do stuff like thatbefore. It's alright Karma will come back and bite them.

Come on you think someone is going to get calls against UCLA? Stanford, Cal and now A & M. Can't wait for the NBA playoffs. NCAA Tournament ain'tnothing but $$$ and cents now.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

LETS %#!+@*% GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

UCLA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

THATS HOW U GET A %#!+@*% WIN

With some good home-cooking from the referees?
I can't be mad though, I figured we'd get blown out.

Back
Top Bottom