OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

cant believe how bad kent st. was
smh.gif
im honestly shocked they lost

had temple over mich st too

mason-ND better be that 5-12 upset......i think gus johnson is callin it so i got a chance
laugh.gif

Who is this chick on the college gameday? I thought it was Swin Cash for a minute (I was far away from the TV), but when I got closer I realized itwasn't....she was saying how she was excited for the KSU/USC game tonight....most importantly the Bill Walker - OJ Mayo show (not verbatim)....she forgotBeasley
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

If UK would of won...I'd still have a perfect bracket..
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

OF ALL THE DAYS IN THE YEAR...MY TELEVISION WOULDN'T WORK ON THIS DAY.
Waking up on the first day of March Madness to a TV that doesn't turn on....worst feeling in the world.

I would probably kill myself if that happened. I'm sorry for your loss
frown.gif
tired.gif
Yeahhh. I was pissed, went to a friend's house to watch the first few games...but im home now...and have to watch the games on the worse TV ever made.
ohwell.gif

Well at least you got to see some of it
laugh.gif
. Tough luck man. That's what happens when you route for the enemy
laugh.gif

Who is this chick on the college gameday? I thought it was Swin Cash for a minute (I was far away from the TV), but when I got closer I realized it wasn't....she was saying how she was excited for the KSU/USC game tonight....most importantly the Bill Walker - OJ Mayo show (not verbatim)....she forgot Beasley

thats Jamele Hill... aka the same chick that said Kobe was better than MJ
indifferent.gif

I'm an idiot for picking Cornell to upset stanford
roll.gif

i think everybody picked at least one very questionable upset

i got siena over vandy, we'll see how that works out

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Who is this chick on the college gameday? I thought it was Swin Cash for a minute (I was far away from the TV), but when I got closer I realized it wasn't....she was saying how she was excited for the KSU/USC game tonight....most importantly the Bill Walker - OJ Mayo show (not verbatim)....she forgot Beasley

indifferent.gif

she's horrible...she didn't even know OJ Mayo's name...she kept saying "um um um um" then Reece Davis (or someone on the set) finallysaid OJ Mayo, and she was like "yeah, OJ Mayo."

smh.gif
terrible....why is she there?

God I hope so. I have Texas in the championship. This could go down as the worst bracket ever for me. I had Kentucky in sweet 16, Cornell beating vandy, andTexas in championship vs unc.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

indifferent.gif

she's horrible...she didn't even know OJ Mayo's name...she kept saying "um um um um" then Reece Davis (or someone on the set) finally said OJ Mayo, and she was like "yeah, OJ Mayo."

smh.gif

I raised this question a few months ago. She is terrible.

indifferent.gif

she's horrible...she didn't even know OJ Mayo's name...she kept saying "um um um um" then Reece Davis (or someone on the set) finally said OJ Mayo, and she was like "yeah, OJ Mayo."

smh.gif

the sad thing is that she's making $200k a year when you have someone like Fanatic who could do her job 10 times better... i remember having a thread onthis in the past
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GoVols234

God I hope so. I have Texas in the championship. This could go down as the worst bracket ever for me. I had Kentucky in sweet 16, Cornell beating vandy, and Texas in championship vs unc.

This doesn't make any sense.

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

the sad thing is that she's making $200k a year when you have someone like Fanatic who could do her job 10 times better... i remember having a thread on this in the past
smh.gif

laugh.gif
funny u said that...I was just thinking (while watching the segment) that Fanatic should be all set in her career path.....her competition is WEAK!

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Can Texas guard that size?
The better question is, can Stanford handle Texas' guard play?

Yea very true. I guess each has a good advantage.

BTW WHO YEA GOT TONIGHT?

USC OR K-STATE? I NEED HELP

For probably the first time EVER, i've made it through the first 8 games flawless... i don't expect that to last, since i did actually pick a fewupsets in the first round, they just happen to be scheduled tomorrow i guess... i really don't have many this year though, i just went with my gut on a lotof stuff, picked the team with the better offense in a pinch.

USC and Zona need to come through for me tonight.. those will both be fun games.

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

the sad thing is that she's making $200k a year when you have someone like Fanatic who could do her job 10 times better... i remember having a thread on this in the past
smh.gif

laugh.gif
funny u said that...I was just thinking (while watching the segment) that Fanatic should be all set in her career path.....her competition is WEAK!

laugh.gif
Let's hope it stays that way.

stanford size is legit, but their guard play is horrendous (if they could at least hit an open shot, stanford would have a real shot at reaching the FF)

damn, kent state killed my chances of 5 Million dollars, lol

open shot?
What is Stanford doing right now? I think there like 3/3 in open shots

open shot?
What is Stanford doing right now? I think there like 3/3 in open shots

Back
Top Bottom