Official March Madness Thread

Terrance Jones reminds me of Bron also.
They are looking very focused out there, I've got them losing to Ohio state in the 'chip tho.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Most agile 7 footer ever? hahaha stop it! Their sorta is this man named Dirk...

Btw, Confirmed Dion signed the papers for the draft? Lotto pick?

Agile and versatile are different things, davis does things athletically dirk could only dream of

Perry is going to have to be on the right team to reach his full potential, I just don't think someone this soft can be a full time 4/5 in the NBA but as a Lamar Odom type 3 he could a nice player.

Y'all still would take him over Sully tho?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Most agile 7 footer ever? hahaha stop it! Their sorta is this man named Dirk...

Btw, Confirmed Dion signed the papers for the draft? Lotto pick?

Ummmm.... davis would beat dirk in the 40, shuttle, cone, vertical, mile, 2 mile, 400m, high jumpHow is he not more agile than dirk?
laugh.gif
Dirk has 1000x more skill but as a prospect. Davis prob has his potential and more. Theyll never have the same style but look at his age and range and maturity. ******ed.

Anyone who's ever had a knee to knee collision knew Davis would be fine, not sure why the announcers were going so crazy.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Baylor is so damn soft. They get punched in the mouth and start bleeding from every opening possible.

Only dude with heart is Acy.

Fixed

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Anyone who's ever had a knee to knee collision knew Davis would be fine, not sure why the announcers were going so crazy.

It wasn't knee to knee though, more like knee to thigh. The announcers were more worried about how he landed. 

Back
Top Bottom