Official March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Buford is a walking vagina. Can't believe OSU got to this point with him being this bad.
30t6p3b.gif

I will be the first to say the Buckeyes did not deserve to win, as bad as they played, and how many free throws they missed. But I will take the win

regardless.

The NCAA needs to hire NBA refs for the tournament, because the amount of bad calls all tournament is 
sick.gif

Let's be real no team with kris joseph and scoop jardine on it was making a final four 
laugh.gif
  i can't be the only 1 who thought that 

They let Kraft get away with murder but they call those touch fouls against the 'Cuse bigs
30t6p3b.gif
. Just let the kids play.

Originally Posted by show time 96

Let's be real no team with kris joseph and scoop jardine on it was making a final four 
laugh.gif

Joseph i agree with, scopp played his +*$ off this year and came up big in big spots....i can take a guy trying o win and be aggressive like scoop and dion....joseph shys away in big spots cant stand emNow i hope anyone but uk wins

Originally Posted by show time 96

laugh.gif
No team with Buford on it was making it either
Somebody had to win

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Fraud this fraud that

@ Peppas I was just messin man
laugh.gif

Good game. Refs were a damn joke

I know its all good,You guys were the better team with or without fab, everyone talks about cuse and their depth but thompson scott williams and that other big goon is just as good as anyones bench, not to mention ross who doesnt even play ....team is staked and hope they win it all

Taylor needs to take advantage of that

Ty just needs to hit a jumper, lol. Read a stat that in past tournaments, in a dome stadium he has never hit a 3. He is due. He's gotta be. 

Get off to a good start. Bigs gotta stay out of foul trouble. Rell plays solid D on Barnes and we shoot better from the perimeter we will make it interesting.

Only way I see Baylor pulling off the upset is if Perry Jones goes off and has one of the best games of his career.

nobody mention quincy miller Yet ? 
nerd.gif
  Every one talking about perry jones 
laugh.gif

A real key in the game is that match up  Quincy vs MKG  both him and PJ3 really have to play ^ ^^ for Baylor

The referees just continue to suck. How do you go to the monitor and still call that a flagrant?

Yoooo let Baylor play hard for 40 mins man. Let them. More talented than UK. You know they'll give you 10 mins of typical Baylor ball

Originally Posted by srvballer

Only way I see Baylor pulling off the upset is if Perry Jones goes off and has one of the best games of his career.

laugh.gif

Not happening today.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Originally Posted by srvballer

laugh.gif

Not happening today.

I must always catch him at the wrong time bc i havent seen him do *#$+ the whole year

Back
Top Bottom