Official Madden NFL 25 Thread: In Stores Nov. 12th (PS4) & Nov. 19th (XB1)

Which Version of Madden 25 do you plan to buy?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox One

• PS4

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they refined 13, it's just more polished....the player movement is still weird

the only way i'll buy it is if they make franchise mode deep or fix the superstar mode ...and if it's under retail

that invisible players glitch shouldn't be a problem but its the reason why i lost to the seahawks smh

Last edited:
Looks like I'll wait until Madden 2015 or whatever they'll call it and cop for next gen. Saving $120 by not copping the garbage they call NCAAF/Madden. :smh:

like dude said, it's just a toned up 13.. the graphics look exactly the same..the gameplay is a bit better. trying to stop the run this year will be a nightmare. all in all, I'm really disappointed and hoping the retail version is a bit better, but I'm sure it'll be the same way. still going to cop since I do every year... but I hope they do it right when the roll out 25 on new gen.

The fade route is exactly like the steak...

I do like the hitch they added for receivers.

Why'd they have to mess with the defensive player audibles? Down, down made more sense to blitz, now it's a yellow zone.

yeah not sure what the point of the fade/streak thing is... like you said, they both do the exact same thing from what I've seen. Also agree on them changing the blitzing audibles :stoneface: it's been down down for reblitz for years and now it's down right stick down? why? i was confused as hell when I was trying to blitz down dudes and they were going off into yellows :lol:

gonna take some getting used to the running/tackling.. but i'll be a force come mid september, :pimp:

im a lil confused with the precision modifier. whats the point of holding it down (L2) + an action button rather than just a action button? can anyone explain?

It makes a more refined cut/juke/stiff arm/truck whatever.. it just adds a bit more power to the move you're trying to pull off. I can't get it down perfectly yet.. because it takes timing.. but it seems a bit fun.

yeah not sure what the point of the fade/streak thing is... like you said, they both do the exact same thing from what I've seen. Also agree on them changing the blitzing audibles :stoneface: it's been down down for reblitz for years and now it's down right stick down? why? i was confused as hell when I was trying to blitz down dudes and they were going off into yellows :lol:

gonna take some getting used to the running/tackling.. but i'll be a force come mid september, :pimp:

The thing about this year's fade route, when you snap the ball, if the db is in man the wr will cut in front of him after about 5 yds and you can lead him in. Straight money vs average dbs.

It makes a more refined cut/juke/stiff arm/truck whatever.. it just adds a bit more power to the move you're trying to pull off. I can't get it down perfectly yet.. because it takes timing.. but it seems a bit fun.

In the skills trainer, I got it but in games **** feels like a lot of work, lol

They better fix that stupid camera angle pre-snap in the retail game :smh:

Defense will be impossible to play this year also. Stopping the pass was hard enough last year with the inept AI (which they haven't really fixed) now throw in the super cheese pistol formations and it's a wrap :x

[COLOR=#red]I feel like I am the only person who likes that camera angle. I love being able to see the whole field.

I liked it, wasn't a big upgrade but I don't think anyone is shocked by that. AI Defense seems a bit tougher just like NCAA but not as bad. A defensive lineman hasn't caught one of my running backs 30 yards down the field.... YET.

Still no precision on fades, so calling a 9 in a hot route is either the WR is wide open or he isn't. No way around it.

Running games feels a lot better, along with the offensive line blocking.

I like the feel of the right thumb stick to combo a juke and spin move or whatever combos you want to do.

Just a few of my first thoughts on it.[/COLOR]

The fade route is exactly like the steak...

I do like the hitch they added for receivers.

Why'd they have to mess with the defensive player audibles? Down, down made more sense to blitz, now it's a yellow zone.

The fade is so clutch in the red zone tho. You gotta let the computer control your receiver. You'll be scared at first but trust me it works.

Signature Celebrations in Madden NFL 25
By EA SPORTS Aug 19, 2013

madden-25-celebrations-kaepernick_656x369.jpg

Patrick Balanca is a Madden NFL designer who worked on new presentation features in Madden NFL 25. Read on to find out more about the all-new signature player celebrations.

NFL player celebrations have become a staple in the league, and you’ll find more than plenty of signature and common celebrations in Madden NFL 25. The best feeling in Madden is pulling off a huge play against an opponent and making them watch as your player celebrates in their face, and now more than ever those celebrations will feel like the real world of NFL football.

madden-25-celebrations-foster.jpg

We’ve added more than 60 celebration animations for offensive and defensive players, including some of the league’s biggest stars like Colin Kaepernick, Alfred Morris, and Von Miller, as well as Clay Matthews, Arian Foster, and Victor Cruz. We also snuck in some classics too, so make sure to play with old school players like Deion Sanders and Dante Hall to see what they can do after a big play.

This feature started with one ambitious tester, RG, who mined hours of NFL footage from the 2012 season and edited 15-second video clips of different celebrations. Some of the celebrations were specific to a player; others were celebrations that we see throughout the league. RG compiled so much content, the team could only develop about half this year and already has enough reference for another batch of celebrations next year.

madden-25-celebrations-rice.jpg

With this amazing reference material, the team spent two days in a MoCap studio with five actors practicing, rehearsing, and studying the reference over and over.

Lots of great stuff made it in. The list is loaded: Colin Kaepernick’s signature bicep kiss, Ray Rice’s flexing, and Antonio Smith’s sword fight celebration all made the cut. Madden NFL 25 also features celebrations from both Clay Matthews (the Predator and Dirty Dancing) and J.J. Watt (the Finger Wag and a take on Matthews’ Predator celebration). See the full list below.

madden-25-celebrations-rodgers.jpg

SIGNATURE CELEBRATIONS

· Marshawn Lynch – Skittles Rain Dance
· Patrick Willis – Flex Muscles
· John Abraham – Got my Eyes on You
· Aldon Smith – Sack Swagger Dance
· Alfred Morris – Home Run Swing
· Antonio Brown – Bennie Biggle Wiggle
· Antonio Smith – Sword Fight
· Arian Foster – Disciplined Bow
· Clay Matthews – Dirty Dancing
· Clay Matthews – Predator
· Michael Crabtree – Crabshake
· Victor Cruz – Full Salsa Dance
· Deion Sanders – Primetime Dance
· Dez Bryant – X Arms
· J.J. Watt – Mock Clay Matthews Predator
· J.J. Watt – Finger Wag
· Colin Kaepernick – Bicep Kiss
· Gerald McCoy – Wave to the Fans
· Maurice Jones Drew – Touchdown Dance
· Cam Newton – Flip the Ball to Fans
· Shaun Phillips – Bowling a Strike
· Ray Rice – Flex his Bicep
· Robert Griffin III – Kneel and Point to the Sky
· Stevan Ridley – Kick in the Door
· Aaron Rodgers – Championship Belt
· Von Miller – Sack Swagger Dance
· Cameron Wake – Super Flex 

madden-25-celebrations-lynch.jpg

COMMON CELEBRATIONS

· The Dougie
· Air Guitar
· Beating his Chest
· Beating his Chest v2
· Big Man High Steps
· Big Man Poses
· Can’t See Me
· Cat Daddy
· Heart, Kiss, Sky
· Dunk over the Crossbar
· Windmill Dunk over the Crossbar
· Layup over the Crossbar
· Dance and Spike the ball
· Brush Dirt off the Shoulders
· Fake Toss the ball to Fans
· Feed Me
· Gangnam Style
· Teammates pat the Players Helmet
· Hush Finger to fans
· Jump up and Flex
· Jump up after a Tackle
· Kick ‘em off the Field
· Kiss to the Sky
· Place the Ball and Crossed Arms Pose
· Place the Ball and Flex Pose
· Point to the Fans
· Pray and Point to the Sky
· Punch and Flex
· The Robot
· Power Spike the Ball
· Spin the Football on the nose
· Three various Swagger Dances
· Through the Legs Jumpshot… Nothing but net

The goal of the presentation team is to get as close as possible to broadcast televised football while delivering emotional moments that bring the Madden player into the game and bonding with their favorite players. Adding these celebrations to Madden NFL 25 helps capture the spirit and identity of the players we love watching on Sundays.

Nah they aren't updating the rosters for that game anymore since the new one comes out next week...god my body is ready for this game

I knooooow someone in here from the tri state area has the hook up to get madden early. Please help!

Back
Top Bottom