Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

One unrealistic thing that Madden always has is the ability to audible on kickoffs. In all my years of watching NFL football I HAVE NEVER seen a receiving team audible into an "onside formation" and the kicking team waits for them.
That's the point of an onside kick, the element of surprise. Kicking it while the receiving team is trying to get into position. There's no reason the receiving team should be able to shift into an onside formation and I HAVE TO WAIT. That stupid **** has been in the game way to long.
mean.gif
now you know damn well that if they let the happen people would stop kicking it deep and would just do a onside kick every time 
mean.gif

but i bet you already know that 
grin.gif

heres my secret to success with the giants. have three or four receivers doesnt really matter. the second receiver next to cruz should run a post to distract the safety so then u get juan on juan with cruz on the outside and make sure cruz route is just a straight deep run and toss him the ball. touchdown errtime

IGN Review:
IGN Ratings for Madden NFL 13 (PS3)

Rating

Description

out of 10

Click here for ratings guide

Presentation

This looks, feels and sounds more like an NFL broadcast than any game before it. The main menu hub puts everything at your fingertips and makes it feel like one unified product.

Graphics

The crowd is still pixelated and there can be wonky handoffs, but physics are an excellent addition and the game looks stunning in motion for the most part.

Sound

The commentators will repeat themselves, but the new adlibbed style sounds more natural. Love the orchestral score running through the game. Stadium and on-field sounds add realism.

Gameplay

EA added a lot of tweaks that might not jump out at you, but they make the game feel better than ever. The new experience point system for Connected Careers allows you to build your perfect player.

Lasting Appeal

Different Connected Careers with friends should keep you going to see what players and dynasties you can create.

Overall

Amazing

(out of 10, not an average)
Link

Last edited:
FYI, retail version of Madden 13 is available now via Season Ticket.

I end up buying it every year, ordered off ebay yesterday, should get it before the 28th.

Someone on my friend list is playing "Madden13EarlyRelease" lol, hopefully my copy isn't like that.

the code [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]EMCNBHJ256[/color]

doest work anymore:frown:

heres my secret to success with the giants. have three or four receivers doesnt really matter. the second receiver next to cruz should run a post to distract the safety so then u get juan on juan with cruz on the outside and make sure cruz route is just a straight deep run and toss him the ball. touchdown errtime

What if the D is playing zone

What if the D is playing zone
still works. 

when will we get tattoos?

I would also like to see people who over use the hit stick and try to blow up players get hit with a 15yrd helmet to helmet penalty and sometimes have the player got hit have a concussion

Back
Top Bottom