Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

[COLOR=#red]No One knows anything with the Bay Area though?..... bah... [/COLOR]

FYI for those with EA Season Ticket, the full retail version of Madden 13 will be available tomorrow @ 6pm.

I like the speed of the game
User catching has been on and off for me...sometimes they wouldnt even attempt to jump

This!!! Dropping wide open bombs because the WR won't turn around & jump. :smh:

my user skills are superb and this happens^^^

i hope dont have this problem in the retail version. i can wait till monday night, counter strike is holding me over. :pimp:

Last edited:

I usually get mines earlier suppose to be yesterday im still waiting on the call but this is a diff connect hit me if u find anything and ill let u kno
[COLOR=#red]
imma in box you my number brah... just let me know!![/COLOR]

Never played Madden, thought about buying this but those videos... That running looked so off to me.

I will cop once all my cousins cop... we go off in sports games especially FIFA...once we start up our fantasy league we'll def get into the game more

Do you have FIFA 13, if so, how do you like it? I want to start playing it and the other EA Sports tennis game.

I will cop once all my cousins cop... we go off in sports games especially FIFA...once we start up our fantasy league we'll def get into the game more

Do you have FIFA 13, if so, how do you like it? I want to start playing it and the other EA Sports tennis game.

Fifa isn't out yet the demo comes out on September 11. It might take you sometime to get used to especially online.

One unrealistic thing that Madden always has is the ability to audible on kickoffs. In all my years of watching NFL football I HAVE NEVER seen a receiving team audible into an "onside formation" and the kicking team waits for them.

That's the point of an onside kick, the element of surprise. Kicking it while the receiving team is trying to get into position. There's no reason the receiving team should be able to shift into an onside formation and I HAVE TO WAIT. That stupid **** has been in the game way to long.

:smh:

[h1]Defense and Complete Player Ratings in Madden NFL 13[/h1]
We hope you've been following along and participating in the Madden NFL 13 Ratings Reveal on Facebook.

To recap, we've released full ratings for QBs, Receivers, and Running Backs.

Today you get to see all Defensive Ratings, and the complete ratings reveal for all players in Madden NFL 13 (Download: HERE)

We hope you enjoyed the Ratings Reveal, and don't forget to visit Facebook to keep the discussion going.

One unrealistic thing that Madden always has is the ability to audible on kickoffs. In all my years of watching NFL football I HAVE NEVER seen a receiving team audible into an "onside formation" and the kicking team waits for them.

That's the point of an onside kick, the element of surprise. Kicking it while the receiving team is trying to get into position. There's no reason the receiving team should be able to shift into an onside formation and I HAVE TO WAIT. That stupid **** has been in the game way to long.

mean.gif
Yeah, always hated that...

After downloading the demo and playing a few games... it's aiiiight, might see if I can get it for a discount don't feel it's worth the 60 bucks
ohwell.gif

Anybody remember exactly which Madden is was where they went "realistic" and started cutting a lot of people's attributes down? I remember being heated when they started doing that cause I felt like the gameplay slowed down :lol:

Back
Top Bottom