Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

Anyone else think the graphics are sub par? Also does anyone know if we will be able to control ultimate team from online ?

Sometimes the physics in the game are so ******ed, dudes with backwards legs and arms :lol:

....... This game is frustrating me once again :lol:

I CAN'T ******G STAND THE AMOUNT OF DROPPED PASSES THAT HAVE OCCURRED. It's almost a guarantee if you throw it over the middle the person is not going to hold onto it it's so ridiculous. Even the worst of WRs in the NFL can take a big hit and hold onto the ******g ball. And **** computer.

To all my SoCal NT heads, I'll be getting Madden this Friday. I stay in Riverside so you're gonna have to drive to Riverside if you want a chance to get it early as well. Just tryna help out. Message me if interested.

I'm going to try the demo today. These guys at EA are the devil. Every year I say I'm not touching it. I love football. What can I say.:smh:

Local mom n pop told me to call friday that they may get an early shipment.

NY NT'ers, i'll let y'all know if they got it.

Last edited:
I'm coming back to Madden this year. Hope EA doesn't let me down, but I really have been enjoying the demo so far.

Catching up on the thread, you can change the the game speed in the game options menu.

And you can use the old Madden controls as well by going to the game options menu and turning "Strategy Pad Quick Links" on.

I know some of you have noticed flaws in the "Infinity Engine", these issues are apparently going to be worked on by the time retail hits the stores through frequent updates. I just watched a live IGN stream of the game and he spoke on tweaks being a frequent thing as they look to the Madden community and see what they are talking/complaining about regarding this years rendition of the game. Retail copy will FEEL different.

Im really enjoying the demo and the game speed so far..the game is vegetable realistic lol even players are falling over eachother in a dog pile no more glichting through players

I got the Demo on All Madden and its too easy

returned a punt and kick for TD with Washington and scored with Santana Moss numerous times

computer on scored once off of a big Lynch run he ran through all my players

Im glad the QB can actually scramble again with out the DE or DL getting some super speed to trap or catch Vick/Cam Newton when there speed is in the 90s and the DE or DL speed is 80 at best

calling my spot now they said my copy should be in today

Back
Top Bottom