Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

so I seen on ESPN Madden is letting the fans decide the player ratings this year

you can go on EA and vote on ratings

Somebody embed the commercials easports uploaded to youtube. Joints are hilarious.
laugh.gif

I got the game a week early the last two years. Each year, I immediately went online and proceeded to get stomped by my opponents.
30t6p3b.gif
I came to the conclusion that most of the people who go through all the trouble to get the game early are probably not your casual madden gamer; from my experience these people are your elite players. My point is, I'm gettin the game on Thursday like everyone else.

I got the game a week early the last two years. Each year, I immediately went online and proceeded to get stomped by my opponents.
30t6p3b.gif
I came to the conclusion that most of the people who go through all the trouble to get the game early are probably not your casual madden gamer; from my experience these people are your elite players. My point is, I'm gettin the game on Thursday like everyone else.

IGN Ratings for Madden NFL 12 (X360)
[table][tr][th=""]Rating[/th][th=""]Description[/th][/tr][tr][td]out of 10[/td][td]Click here for ratings guide[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td][td]Presentation
Team entrances, new camera angles, and redone stadiums makes Madden look more like watching TV on Sunday than ever before.[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td][td]Graphics
Fantastic lighting, coupled with improved player animations and, yes, the 3D grass EA loves to mention.[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.0[/td][td]Sound
Fragmented commentary that gets repetitive really brings down an otherwise nice sounding game.[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.0[/td][td]Gameplay
It’s largely the same as last year, but the new, smarter AI is a welcome addition. Tiburon still needs to beef up its game modes.[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.5[/td][td]Lasting Appeal
Online communities are a good addition, but I wish the customization and additional modes were more fun.[/td][/tr][tr][td]

OVERALL
[/td][td]
Great

(out of 10)
[/td][/tr][/table]

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1190752p1.html

IGN Ratings for Madden NFL 12 (X360)
[table][tr][th=""]Rating[/th][th=""]Description[/th][/tr][tr][td]out of 10[/td][td]Click here for ratings guide[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td][td]Presentation
Team entrances, new camera angles, and redone stadiums makes Madden look more like watching TV on Sunday than ever before.[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td][td]Graphics
Fantastic lighting, coupled with improved player animations and, yes, the 3D grass EA loves to mention.[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.0[/td][td]Sound
Fragmented commentary that gets repetitive really brings down an otherwise nice sounding game.[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.0[/td][td]Gameplay
It’s largely the same as last year, but the new, smarter AI is a welcome addition. Tiburon still needs to beef up its game modes.[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.5[/td][td]Lasting Appeal
Online communities are a good addition, but I wish the customization and additional modes were more fun.[/td][/tr][tr][td]

OVERALL
[/td][td]
Great

(out of 10)
[/td][/tr][/table]

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1190752p1.html

Back
Top Bottom