Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

going to cop this at bb with my $25 gift card
pimp.gif

360 users need to get on their modding game. getting this joint for free and before public release
pimp.gif

360 users need to get on their modding game. getting this joint for free and before public release
pimp.gif

its trending on twitter

and I will say 90% of the tweets are positive

maybe this could be the start of a turn around for EA

its trending on twitter

and I will say 90% of the tweets are positive

maybe this could be the start of a turn around for EA

Madden 12 demo $+@%% on Madden 11, I can actually use zone against another person now.

Madden 12 demo $+@%% on Madden 11, I can actually use zone against another person now.

Only played with the Bears thus far. As far as my review goes, Bears D is filthy, especially with that new assistance thing where you just hold down X(for ps3 users) and the cpu basically does moves for you is a little unfair. Like it doesnt just play, like i did it w/ peppers and he was getting in the backfield every other play. There were a few dumb moments like my receiver trying to do a sideline catch in the middle of the field and what not, I still feel like EA is trying to do a little to much, but I feel like they're getting out of the same game with updated rosters every year phase. I may buy this game, I can only imagine my eagles on it
pimp.gif

Only played with the Bears thus far. As far as my review goes, Bears D is filthy, especially with that new assistance thing where you just hold down X(for ps3 users) and the cpu basically does moves for you is a little unfair. Like it doesnt just play, like i did it w/ peppers and he was getting in the backfield every other play. There were a few dumb moments like my receiver trying to do a sideline catch in the middle of the field and what not, I still feel like EA is trying to do a little to much, but I feel like they're getting out of the same game with updated rosters every year phase. I may buy this game, I can only imagine my eagles on it
pimp.gif

Kinda happy I passed on NCAA now that I played this demo, the two games are pretty different in my opinion based on gameplay. The animations in this one are smoother and look better than NCAA and I feel like the game just plays better.

Cutler is garbage though ahhaaha, I get like a sack every drive until I found out how to bump the difficulty up.

Kinda happy I passed on NCAA now that I played this demo, the two games are pretty different in my opinion based on gameplay. The animations in this one are smoother and look better than NCAA and I feel like the game just plays better.

Cutler is garbage though ahhaaha, I get like a sack every drive until I found out how to bump the difficulty up.

Originally Posted by ImGreaterThanYou

Start>settings>difficulty?

If they change the pre snap controls back to how they were in 2010 and before this would be the best madden to date.
Other than that the demo is great.

If they change the pre snap controls back to how they were in 2010 and before this would be the best madden to date.
Other than that the demo is great.

Fine, i'll be 'that' guy.

I don't really like the look of the game, the gameplay is alright but the whole game looks very arcade-@@* to me. It's way too fast, I liked the way the game was a bit toned last season. It's not a huge deal I just hope they fix it with a patch or something, because Rodgers and Cutler both look like gods when they run the rock. Overall I really like what they did to the zone defense, you can actually run it now! so Kudos to them for that, it's not a bad game by any means but the dropped interceptions are still a problem. Also, it seems that people get to the quarterback way too often, I know it's realistic but what isn't realistic is a 3 man rush getting to the QB like that.

I'm not too happy about the product right now, but it is a step in the right direction.

*flame suit on*

Oh and Jay Cutler is terrible in this game, overthrows everything. Olsen is a G though along with Knox. Green Bay, nothin' needs to be said, they are a force.

I hope the patch fixes a few things up .

Just glad to finally play a new game, i'll have to adapt to the new style of play.

Sidenote: All-Madden is HARD as hell man, I can barely crack 30 yds with either RB on that setting.. let alone try to win a game. I've been an All Madden player since forever but it's tough as hell this year. Speed seems to not be much of an advantage as it was last year, which I really like... but the Qbs should not be as fast as they are in this demo.

Fine, i'll be 'that' guy.

I don't really like the look of the game, the gameplay is alright but the whole game looks very arcade-@@* to me. It's way too fast, I liked the way the game was a bit toned last season. It's not a huge deal I just hope they fix it with a patch or something, because Rodgers and Cutler both look like gods when they run the rock. Overall I really like what they did to the zone defense, you can actually run it now! so Kudos to them for that, it's not a bad game by any means but the dropped interceptions are still a problem. Also, it seems that people get to the quarterback way too often, I know it's realistic but what isn't realistic is a 3 man rush getting to the QB like that.

I'm not too happy about the product right now, but it is a step in the right direction.

*flame suit on*

Oh and Jay Cutler is terrible in this game, overthrows everything. Olsen is a G though along with Knox. Green Bay, nothin' needs to be said, they are a force.

I hope the patch fixes a few things up .

Just glad to finally play a new game, i'll have to adapt to the new style of play.

Sidenote: All-Madden is HARD as hell man, I can barely crack 30 yds with either RB on that setting.. let alone try to win a game. I've been an All Madden player since forever but it's tough as hell this year. Speed seems to not be much of an advantage as it was last year, which I really like... but the Qbs should not be as fast as they are in this demo.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Ya lol I was anxious to play so the first two games were on Pro until I looked around actually.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Ya lol I was anxious to play so the first two games were on Pro until I looked around actually.

Back
Top Bottom