Official Luther Thread

Shooting Ripley seem mad forced..

They are trying to top the epic twin brothers maccasre feeling from last season. It just cant be done with this story line. I love the show though, and she's back, I thought they were going to bring her in sooner, crazy its the last episode.

Show is 
pimp.gif

Another great episode,

Did not see that coming at all :smh:

Im sad that there is only 1 episode left in the series, Hoping for a good one

I had no idea this came back. I need to catch up....I haven't even watched all the episodes from prior seasons yet :smh:

I was never so happy to see someone killed on a show before.

Great last episode

Not going to leave any spoilers.

really good show. too bad Justin had to eat that buckshot. i really hate that the seasons are so short 4 damn episodes? c'mon! 
He move's like a dirty cop
I noticed there was something about the way he walks and his demeanor from the beginning that stood out but couldnt put my finger on. his walk was pretty swagged
pimp.gif
 dirty cop style  

Where did the Erin get shot? I was shocked he let her live.

I gained some respect for her after she had some guilt over the whole thing and pretended to be Mary.

Anyone hear anything more about a spin off with Alice. I heard there was talk of it.

I wanted to wait to binge the season once all four episodes were out, but I didn't think about getting things spoiled :lol:

The death was spoiled for me me :smh: same with Alice's return but it was still an excellent season. Loved the ending :pimp:

Way too short as usual, but that's the way these English miniseries do it. Definitely could have used at least 6 episodes, though.

Last edited:
I knew better. Didn't even come in this topic until after seeing all four. I didn't even know about Alice, so it literally shocked me and I don't watch the previews to the next show, because they spoil too much for me.

I binged. Saw the first episode when it first came back, because I couldn't resist. But then I held off watched an episode Monday and Tuesday leading up to the final.

Last edited:
Now they talking instead of a 4th series that a movie will be the next step :smokin

Last edited:
Just finished up series 3. NEED MOAR EPISODES

Can somebody explain the whole coat thing? I must've forgotten something from previous series.

I was never so happy to see someone killed on a show before.

Great last episode

Not going to leave any spoilers.

Where did the Erin get shot? I was shocked he let her live.

I gained some respect for her after she had some guilt over the whole thing and pretended to be Mary.

Anyone hear anything more about a spin off with Alice. I heard there was talk of it.

Son..... :lol:

During a BBC Radio 4 interview in March 2012, co-creator Neil Cross revealed that plans were being made for a Luther film that would begin production at the conclusion of the third series, the show's last.

Better than nothing.

Wait, this show is back?!

Yeah bro Series 3 is 3 episodes in here in England, Think you guys get it around September time,

Can stream though im sure :tongue:

I've been waiting for this to start back up. This series is crazy!!

During a BBC Radio 4 interview in March 2012, co-creator Neil Cross revealed that plans were being made for a Luther film that would begin production at the conclusion of the third series, the show's last.

Better than nothing.

True dat. I'd go see it.

I like the idea of Luther possibly segueing into a film franchise. I mean Idris was looked at to be the next Bond, why be the next Bond when he can be the first Luther? 

Jjjjjhhhg Wellingborough eh mmmjjjjjjnnnnjjjhjjhhhhhhggfffffffgggggggghhhhjjjhffrwqqwrhjipplkkkkl
Ppoiytewwsxcvbnm,.kpiygghhjjklllllljhgttrewqasxxhjkkklkhhjjjj

I didn't like how he got framed again. He's their best detective and they consider him a suspect in a murder again? That guy investigating him was a douche. Them connecting him to the murder of Ripley was a reach. Yeah, i'm sure Luther is dumb enough to use the killer they've been chasing as a personal assassin to blast his partner and his girlfriend in his apartment.

John also needs to get a phone with a pin lock or something. Guy took his phone twice and listened to his voicemails and read his texts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom