Official Luther Thread

also lemme add shameless and this is england '86, '88, '90(i would recommend watching the movie first tho)

Last edited:
tumblr_mgj662hYzn1qzoaqio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgj662hYzn1qzoaqio2_1280.jpg

from their Facebook page.

Awesome

Had the first two season of this show for a minute.

Haven't gotten around to watching it yet though.

If you watch the first episode, you'll probably finish the first series the same day. It's that kind of show.

If you watch the first episode, you'll probably finish the first series the same day. It's that kind of show.

sho'll is, plus the seasons are short. at first i didn't like that the seasons were so short, because i wanted more. but after some consideration i appreciate the fact that they don't drag things on or have to use gimmicks.

Last edited:
also to add to my list of recommended uk shows, lemme throw in top boy. its a show about a drug crew in london from the estates (projects/hood) and the quest to become "top boy" (boss/shot caller). not up there w/ luther but an entertaining watch.

Last edited:
Has series 3 already aired in England or is BBC America airing it at the same time as they are?

I thought it was pretty good, essentially just a typical episodic crime show though underneath the appeal of Elba. I preferred Sherlock to this, but that could just be because I saw Sherlock first, and the two shows are very similar.
I felt the modern Sherlock was an amazing adaptation. I enjoyed watching the late 1980's version, and I was excited when I found out BBC did a newer version. Also **** Elementary, you can't put a female in Watson position. I love watching Lucy Lu, she's sexy but it just messing up everything.

Luther is amazing IMO, I couldn't put it down when I first started watching it. Yes I'm going this route: You just don't see show's like this with an intelligent black actor as the lead role. I watch a lot of show's and blacks are always background actors and easily disposable. So, I love Sherlock and read all sir Arthur Conan Doyle's vols, but me being able to identify with Luther brings me the greatest satisfaction.

The directors do an amazing job displaying Luthers torture throughout the first two season's. He move's like a dirty cop, but in his mental grand scheme of things, his action's in certain situations seem appropriate. The rabbit hole, always just get's deeper for this dude. I had to re-watch season 2, just for a refresher. Going to watch the first episode of season three later tonight.

Who else thinks the girl Luther got into an accident with is a mole?

Finally got around to watching this on Netflix. Why did I wait so long?! Show is mad entertaining.

Any clue when Season 3 will be available in the US *ahem* legally? :lol:

yea somethings off with shorty, besides her being thirsty for the D

I never actually thought of this for some reason but makes sense,

I like the way the storyline going in this series, Sucks it is only 4 episodes long though

It show's at the end of the latest episode that the guy trying to take down luther goes to see her, and then she cuts off communication with luther shortly after.. thats what the directors make it seem like thought..

Last night episode was AMAZING. AMAZING
Season 3 is really good, only down side is there are only 4 episode this season.

This is one of the best shows on TV now

Last night episode was AMAZING. AMAZING
Season 3 is really good, only down side is there are only 4 episode this season.

This is one of the best shows on TV now

Such an good episode
RIP Justin
You could really foreshadow it but...still :smh:
Didn't know it was only gonna be four episodes. At least an old friend makes an appearance

^^^^ man next week episode is going to be great. I only hope they dont rush it, like so many other season/series finale.

Cant wait till they start shooting the movie. Adris said he wants it to be a prequel to the Luther series.

Back
Top Bottom