Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

Hip Hop Saved my life is mad hott, Why did he choose the setting to be in Houston though? The message was hot though.

"Something, something, something... STACK THAT CHEESE!"

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Hip Hop Saved my life is mad hott, Why did he choose the setting to be in Houston though? The message was hot though.

he said houston rappers showed him mad love...so he had to dedicate something to em

A lot of people on here sleeping on The Die. That song is straight fire. It is impossible to pick a favorite though soooo many hot tracks. Lupe came correctwith this album as expected.

Found this on youtube. Whatcha think? I think its pretty good. kinda sounds weird at first, but turnedout okay. Still, the original superstar is better

i just wanna say that i find the whole "cool" story to be hella hot. From spaze out and real recognize real, to the cool the way he built this stroyis amazing.

Anyone else really like how he used the "game's" "voice" over that line on the coolest? "but not well enought to keep em fromus" so much said there in so few words, piff

this LP is a lot more cohesive than his first joint...Soundtrakk did his thing....sticking with one producer is a good look....(I've never seen dude beforethough)

the coolest is the best track on the album. the mood. the beat. the theme & lyrics. straight fyah.

At first i really didn't like this album but after couple listens its fire....but everyone seems to love Paris, tokyo and im really not feelin that one.

^"wherever i go, she goooooooooooooooesssssssssssss..."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw,
alien.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ these dudes i was talkin to, thinking "thecoolest" was about his girlfriend in real life
roll.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

GOD DAMN YOU NT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM TRYIN SO F'N NOT TO LISTEN TO THIS UNTIL THE 18TH! BUT SERIOUSLY IS IT BETTER THANF&L?

ties with graduation for best album of the year, though im leaning towards Lupe. The lyrics are almost too good. Gold watch, Intruder, Fightin, stand out to mebut overall every track is fire. I borrowed an "advance copy" but i will definitely buy it once it drops the 18th to support good music.Soundtrakk's production is definitely underrated he came thru this album. As for guest appearances the snoop joint is actually pretty good and matt santosmakes impressive hooks. A must listen.

"I'm from a city in the midwest, best city in the whole wide world."

How many of you been trying to say this 3x fast?
laugh.gif

...City in the whole wide world..

...City in the whole wide world..

I want to like this album and Lupe in general but I'm just not getting it. I need someone to explain it to me very well.

ok i have mood muzik 3 on my comp unlistened to but im sittin here bumpin the coolest...

im scared

i think i might b becoming a fan... but i cant... whats this dude's wack songs so i can peep... i need some more reasons not to listen to this nigerian...

^whack songs are Lupe the Killer, Failure, Twilight Zone....go listen you will hate him after hearing those....

lol

Back
Top Bottom