**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Went to Webstar Hall to watch Lupe Perform

After the show, I wanted to give him a pound, but he gave me his shoes
laugh.gif

Lupe is real humble, I respect him greatly.

2hpkbbd.jpg

Yo that's kinda dope. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Went to Webstar Hall to watch Lupe Perform

After the show, I wanted to give him a pound, but he gave me his shoes
laugh.gif

Lupe is real humble, I respect him greatly.

2hpkbbd.jpg

Yo that's kinda dope. 
laugh.gif

Yeah man, Lupe is a real cool dude man. 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

roll.gif
@ all I wanted was a pound but he gave me his shoes.
laugh.gif
 Just the thought dude extending his hand and Lupe stopping and putting his  scuffed white loafers in it

When you take it for what its worth the album is pretty good. We all know this isn't the Lupe that's expected... But you can thank Atlantic for that. If you don't compare it to F&L & The Cool because of the situation he's in, the album can be appreciated more.

1st listen through & its solid.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

roll.gif
@ all I wanted was a pound but he gave me his shoes.
laugh.gif
 Just the thought dude extending his hand and Lupe stopping and putting his  scuffed white loafers in it

Yeah... he was in the whip bout to pop a bottle, I knocked on his window, but chicks were all around me so when he rolled out his window he took

off his kicks and my hand was just there to get them
laugh.gif

The concert was EXCELLENT.  That joint was like a Rock concert.  Dude was throwin' water on people
laugh.gif

John Legend came thru also, dude has a voice.

Lupe explained, “A lot of the songs that are on the album, I’m kinda neutral to. Not that I don’t like them, or that I hate them, it’s just I know the process that went behind it. I know the sneaky business deal that went down behind this song, or the artist or singer or songwriter who wrote this hook and didn’t want to give me this song in the first place.

With all the issues from Atlantic I wasn't expecting another F&L or The Cool..

I like the album 
pimp.gif

^exactly, everybody saying this album is trash is going way too far. Not as good as the first two but its still a good CD, the Letting Go through Till I Get There are dope songs, and stop acting like you don't bump your head to I Don't Wanna Care or Out of My Head

A couple quick things -

-I wish Beautiful Lasers was slower & had a simple, light, easy going beat... That song is really something good especially with all the meaning behind it.
-State Run radio I was hoping was sped up & more rock like the live version... I also hoped Lupe was gonna stick to the hook
-Never Forget You is amazing
eek.gif
pimp.gif

-I have a feeling Break The Chain is gonna be on every sports highlight / commercial soon.
laugh.gif

Album gets a thumbs up by me...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

^exactly, everybody saying this album is trash is going way too far. Not as good as the first two but its still a good CD, the Letting Go through Till I Get There are dope songs, and stop acting like you don't bump your head to I Don't Wanna Care or Out of My Head
1) I am a Lupe fan and this is not a good album despite Till I Get There being a good song

2) No need to stop acting here because I DON'T and will NEVER bump my head to "I Don't Wanna Care" or "Out of My Head" because I don't want to listen to them again as they are just not good songs.
laugh.gif

Forget being a Lupe fan, hell if you are just a fan of good hip-hop and good music how can you possibly say that this album is good?!  When the best you can say about some tracks on album is that you can bump your head to them means the songs are not good at all.

My son lupe. "I ain't dumbing down nothing, no matter what they say. I'ma get my product out even if goes over peoples head. I'm the GOAT" *Releases LASERS*
"UHHHHH... Atlantic made me do it"

So much for not dumbing down nothing.

Back
Top Bottom