Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Quote:
This was when the Iraqi guy and the two Koreans were on the sail boat?

Uh, they have names.

Quote:
For now, here are pictures of clocks. Either it took them a really long time to film this scene or.....

I saw this too at the 4815162342 forum as well. Didn't catch that when I watched the episode, but I know Ben was staring intently at something when Locke wheels him out to the living room/kitchen area.

Quote:
But how could that be? Rooseau said she came on there with a group of scientists....I doubt she was that young?

Read the rest of my post and you'll see what my reasoning is (although it makes no sense lol).

Quote:
And :wow:
eek.gif
if that "room" is the box.

That's pretty much implied, isn't it?

Quote:
I want to know what that giant stone foot that only had four toes was.
bscap0006js4.jpg
jb_gilded_liberty_1_m.jpg
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"I am better at hiding than they are at vision."​

Did anyone notice how they called Sayid and Kate Austin and Jerah(sp)? It was when they were caught, and one of the others was like: "We've got Austin and Jerah" Anyone have any ideas what these names could mean?

Also, anyone seen this youtube video of this guys theory? Pretty cool.

Ultimate Lost TheoryI want a free ipodand I know you do too, so click here

Those are Sayid's and Kate's last names
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

^^ pretty sure it's their last names. kate austin, sayid jerah (sp?)

edit: i had that screen open for awhile. thats why i answered it 10 minutes after it had been answered.
Pain? Yes, of course. Racing without pain is not racing. But the pleasure of being ahead outweighed the pain a million times over. To hell with the pain. What's six minutes of pain compared to the pain they're going to feel for the next six months or six decades. You never forget your wins and losses in this sport.
Holy Cross Rowing
4L8O15S16T23!42​

dkjordan23, I'm trying to watch that video, but it's more painful than pulling teeth.

This is a message to those idiots who post youtube videos of themselves sitting in front of their computer: stop doing it, please. Just type it out. No one wants to hear or see you for more than 30 seconds.

o.k. I closed it, I couldn't watch anymore. Doesn't sound like the guy has a theory at all. He's just rambling about stuff.

goofy08, I'm glad you enjoy the speculation. I used to think it was overanalysis too, but I've become convinced that there is something behind a lot of these weird things we've been noticing. There is a line to be drawn though cause some observations are ridiculous....

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

haha!! whyweststeppin, thats definitely not me. Im not that old (im 17) and Im definitely not British. But anyway, i thought that video was kinda interesting, but to each man his own.

Quote:
Those are Sayid's and Kate's last names
I want a free ipodand I know you do too, so clickhere

I think the fridge contents are just a continuity error. I think part of it was taped at one casting call and part at another.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I was thinking..... What if Hurley was used by Dharma to make money? What I mean is, what if Dharma knows the numbers will win the lottery but that they also carry a curse? Then they "leak" the numbers, Hurley wins millions, he gets cursed but then Dharma sends him to the island and, via his accountant, they get his money.

Quote:
haha!! whyweststeppin, thats definitely not me. Im not that old (im 17) and Im definitely not British. But anyway, i thought that video was kinda interesting, but to each man his own.
Lost in Time!
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

hmmm good job pointing out those things whywesteppin . i just try not to make any theories because im going to confuse myself trying to figure it out when i know in the end its going to be completely different.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

great points whywesteppin! 1 more day :wink:
wink.gif

"There's nothing you can't do if you have a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape, and your wits."~~~ MacGyver​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

SalviBoy7, I know what you mean. Up until a couple weeks ago, it hurt my brain to try to think of theories cause there was too much to account for. However, now some things are making a little bit of sense and it's starting to come together.

jamtrax, thanks, but don't remind me. These next 28 hours will be agonizing. :tongue:
tongue.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

lol whywesteppin i know you got dibs on info :tongue: but it still hasn't hit me. Is it something with time, is it an experiment, and are they ever going to leave. So many theories that one can come up with and not one near close. I think its right in my face and i still havn't caught it lol.

I think the LOST time is up to date with our time.
I think Ben knows that the Hoya's finally beat NC.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

^ That's why Ben must be so happy, agreeing to let Jack go and spending quality time with Locke.... assuming Ben's a GTown fan, of course.

As for theories, I'm far from explaining everything that happens, so I just try to focus on the things that are well-established and make some sense.... which means that I just ignore things like the numbers and the smoke monster, at least for now.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Quote:
I think the fridge contents are just a continuity error. I think part of it was taped at one casting call and part at another.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

Lol im assuming Ben is a GTown fan haha. It's seem as if Locke will be an "other" its just my theory cause Ben sure know manipulate Locke and give Locke the mysteries he's into.

Same here sometimes i totally forget about the numbers and the monster.When it returns I say to myself " not this again."

^ you have a point there Br0wn or they could just be misleading us.

Ahh the torture's LOST gives us.

Start the countdown....

T-minus 3 hours and counting...

Shannon and Boone return tonight in flashbacks. This episode is Paulo and his chick (I forget her name)-centric.

10-1 odds that they both don't make it through the episode alive.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

i just read the spoilers of the show it seems wack
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
4L8O15S16T23!42

lando is not wack.
From the
North to The South
To The East and the West
Bringing you the Best of the BS

i wish these "extra" losties weren't on the show. i swear all of them have no personality and for the most part add nothing to the show.
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

Back
Top Bottom