Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

^^^^What in the world are you talking about? When was Locke ever in the Marines and who is "Ryan"?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
[Member #45 - MJ: The Second Coming]

Quote:
^^^^What in the world are you talking about? When was Locke ever in the Marines and who is "Ryan"?
You Took a White Orchid
You Took a White Orchid Turned it Blue

Im not sure about it but Locke did tell Ben that he was in the Marine's. He was prob being sarcastic im not sure.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

yeah sorry Navy or Marines either or =P
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

i dont get the significance of the sub, they made it seem like it was the only way off the island when obviously walt and them left in a boat (or does this question that). Or is the sub the only way to get back to the island, again it didn't seem that way

maybe that's the producers way of saying that Walt and Michael haven't actually gone back home.
Thus let me live, unheard, unknown/Thus unlamented let me die/Steal from the world, and not a stone/Tell where I lie

4 8 15 16 23 42
"STEVE NASH FOR MVP!!" -Round Mound of Rebound

i just noticed that the guy pushing Ben in the wheelchair was the guy that was in "Not in Portland" that recruited Juilet
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
4L8O15S16T23!42

^ Yep, that's Richard Alpert from Mittelos Bioscience.

Mittelos is an anagram for Lost Time (cue creepy music).

I researched the real Dr. Richard Alpert on lostpedia, and found:

Quote:
Real-life Dr. Richard Alpert (a.k.a. Ram Dass) is a noted psychologist and Hindu spiritualist. In 1963 he was dismissed from Harvard University for his research (in collaboration with Timothy Leary, Aldous Huxley, Allen Ginsberg and others) into psilocybin, LSD-25, and other psychedelic chemicals. Later he traveled to India where he was given his Hindu spiritual name "Ram Dass" which translates as "Servant of God".
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"I am better at hiding than they are at vision."​

Maccutcheon.jpg
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"I am better at hiding than they are at vision."​

In a minute I'll have an NT exclusive. I just need to figure out how to do screen caps cause "print screen" isn't working.

For now, here are pictures of clocks. Either it took them a really long time to film this scene or.....

clock1-small.jpg

clock3-small.jpg

clock4-small.jpg

clock5-small.jpg
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

thaSOLEful1, not only the clock, but notice the magic disappearing lamp? nice, huh?

Anyone, here is my NT Exclusive, lol. No one on the Lost message boards I visit have caught this. Not that it's huge or anything....

OK, here is the fridge when Locke gets his chicken:

Here is the fridge when Ben is putting the chicken back in the next scene:

And here is the fridge literally 3 seconds later when Jack and Juliette walk in to talk to Ben:
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

eek.gif

damn whywesteppin you catching all the small things no one has noticed.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Wanted: Fitteds-Sz. 7 3/4

Quote:
How is it known that Charlie was the one who kidnapped Sun? DId I miss an episode or something?

They reveled it at the end of the same episode where she is kidnapped.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Wanted: Fitteds-Sz. 7 3/4

I want to know what that giant stone foot that only had four toes was. This was when the Irai guy and the two Koreans were on the sail boat?
OLSM #1 in Michigan

Quote:
They reveled it at the end of the same episode where she is kidnapped.

Forgot all about that.

Quote:
I want to know what that giant stone foot that only had four toes was.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

Back
Top Bottom