Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

yo this is turning out to be the greatest chick fight ever. i wouldn't mind fighting both of them.
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

Quote:
It's not that big of a deal. The writers are just correcting for the mistake they made in introducing these characters. The only solution is to kill them off...
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
Team DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"I am better at hiding than they are at vision."​

Quote:
can anyone confirm nikki and pablo being seen in the first esp.? if so that would be amazing.

I don't feel like going through all the episodes on my own, but it would be interesting to compare the original scenes vs. the ones shown again today from Nikki and Paulo's perspective. I'm guessing that many details were changed around.

Quote:
...in the must inhumane way possible. Seriously, i'm happy they're getting killed off. I had a :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

nikki deseved to be buried alive. she a money hungry witch. i did feel sorry for Paulo though. oh well.

sun was gangsta.
sawyer: "did you tell jin"
sun: "no"
sawyer: " why not"
sun: " because then we will have to dig another grave"
witch slap to the face

no new facts to support any theories in this episode. except we now know that Ben and his crew possibly knew that Desmond was in the hatch, pushing the button.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

I missed the first 15 minutes because of pickup basketball....

Can anyone tell me what I missed? Or better yet, where can I go to watch the beginning? Link me up please?
4815162342​
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

I thought it was funny how Sun slapped Sawyer and not Charlie. She probably thought he'd die from the impact. Korean women slap hard.

Anyway, there's got to be more to this episode. whywesteppin, pick up on any screencaps? The only significant thing I can think of is how Nikki woke up from her paralysis while appearing dead. Maybe other characters that were died didn't really die. I'm hoping Eko (cool character) or Libby (too involved in some major character backstories) would come back, but the producers stated that dead characters won't revive. Perhaps the illusion of appearing dead will be of importance.

Or maybe i'm just reaching.

But still, Nikki is smokin' hot.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
Team DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"I am better at hiding than they are at vision."​

I know he's a sleazeball and only cared about the diamonds and all, but why wouldn't Paulo have told somebody about seeing Benry and Juliette?? Or about the other hatch, or the plane that Boone and Locke ended up finding??? How stupid is that??

So did Mr. Eko really tell Paulo and Nikki that they were next to be killed by the Black Cloud?? Cuz he sure wasn't lying if he did.
Bapes are wack!

I agree, all the important aspects of this show were in the commercials. Oh well, I still enjoyed it for what it was. Other than the ending, waking up/diamonds, it seems as though this whole episode was straight forward. I am sure the people who normally show up will and point out a million things I missed.

some notes....

- Vincent knew they were still alive, which is why he removed the sheet. At least that's the explanation I read, which makes sense.

- So I guess it's confirmed that Ben brainwashed Michael, had him lead 4 Losties across the island into a trap, captured 3 of them, jailed them in isolation, plant the X-ray so that Jack would notice, and then get him to operate knowing that he could easily use the operation as a bargaining chip to get Sawyer and Kate released. Then, in the process, Juliette betrays the Others, kills an Other, frees not just Sawyer and Kate but the boy as well, gets branded, and then that is just enough to convince Jack to do the operation.

Or he could've just walked over to Jack and said, "Hi, I have a tumor, here is the X-ray, please help me."

:smh:
smh.gif
I thought that was extremely weak and I hope they're just trying to mislead us.

edit:
I'm listening to "Trapped in the Closet - chapter 5" and I'm really wondering if the final episode of Lost will be like this.... Like one long line linking everything. Something like,

"Widmore's cool with this guy named Shepherd"
And I'm sitting there like what the @#%$
Then Ben says "Shepherd's friend MacCutcheon, we both went to high school"
"He introduced me to the island you landed on"

:\
ohwell.gif
Quote:
I know he's a sleazeball and only cared about the diamonds and all, but why wouldn't Paulo have told somebody about seeing Benry and Juliette?? Or about the other hatch, or the plane that Boone and Locke ended up finding??? How stupid is that??
Quote:
Anyway, there's got to be more to this episode. whywesteppin, pick up on any screencaps? The only significant thing I can think of is how Nikki woke up from her paralysis while appearing dead.
Quote:
I am sure the people who normally show up will and point out a million things I missed.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

I know some may think this episode was wack but I think it was cool and necessary for the progression of the show. As someone else said Nikki and Paulo were not going to be major characters I think they did a good job of getting into their backstories and killing them off.

I loved the scene with Ben and Julliet. I think that was very interesting...did anyone notice that Ben and Julliet didnt come down the ladder stairs into the station? Hmmm...

Also if you remember when Locke and Eko found the Pearl station a cigarette was burning. Were those Paulos?!

Oh and Nikki is hot! :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team New York Knicks​
Member No. 23​
Realness is an act that you cannot rehearse.
Holla back, but listen first!

i think one of the most important lines of the episode was when locke said, when something is buried on the island it has a way of turning back up, or something like that.

^Yeah but I think they might've already covered that with Sawyer finding the diamonds eventually, thus proving that nothing can stay buried.

But I agree with the earlier theory that the producers realized bringing in additional survivors was just going to make the main plot more convoluted so like Ana-Lucia they just decided to straight up end them.
Looking for:

Black/Cement III 2001 Retro, Size 9 or 9.5, USED (NOT DS or VNDS Condition)

PM me. NYC meetups preferred.

Quote:
i think one of the most important lines of the episode was when locke said, when something is buried on the island it has a way of turning back up, or something like that.
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

this episode sucked big time. But the only thing that was of some interest was when they showed Ben and Juliete going to the pearl station.

They came from an underground passage. Meaning there is a way to their side of the island.

I will post spoilers next week because, there is no need to post them this week.

But i will say that there will be a DRAHMA episode soon. Which is introduce a new character. Also there will be an information overload to us all.

Everyone should be anticipating that episode.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
We Roll Deep​

sawyer had me chuckling when he said something about Nikki saying Ply-wood.
If hates the gate to peace, this is the last stop.

Quote:
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Quote:
I will post spoilers next week because, there is no need to post them this week.
There never is a point to post them, especially when you're telling everybody false spoilers like Paulo getting shot in the head.
eyes.gif

Bapes are wack!

^LOL I remember him saying Paulo would die but I dont remember anything about him taking a head shot. Dudes info has been pretty damn accurate I don't see what there is to complain about.

Quote:
They came from an underground passage. Meaning there is a way to their side of the island.
Team New York Knicks​
Member No. 23​
Realness is an act that you cannot rehearse.
Holla back, but listen first!

Quote:
He didn't want to tell them because that's where he hid the diamonds!
I see your logic. But if that was the case, and the diamonds were all he cared about, wouldn't he also care about getting off the island so that he could actually reap the benefits of having 8 mil worth of bling?? He sees people that weren't on the plane and doesn't question how on earth they got there or that they might know how to get off?? I just don't buy it.
Bapes are wack!

Back
Top Bottom