*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

eek.gif
eek.gif
Next week.
Rousseau...damn

Im dumb late, but i guess aaron was counted as one of the Oceanic 6. And why people continue to trust Ben, i dont know.

smh i seen that comin and i think the crazy lady did too

next week look like its about to get good again cuz this week was ok at best

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

two people died i thought it was only one...
Rousseau might live...I think it's a wrap for Carl tho.

Question, How did The Others not know that was Carl/Alex?

Did they consider them traitors at this point? Or is this a different group of Others?

nah it was clear wat was goin on they wasnt aimin at her only the boy and the mother.

ben is a snake he seen the boy gettin to close and he sent them to a trap.

the boy even seen it coming and the mother did to IMO it was just to late when the boy felt it

i'm a keep saying that Ben is evil reincarnate. Dude controls everybody. But he would never have been able to control Eko, which is why he killed him( withthe black smoke thing).
Question, How did The Others not know that was Carl/Alex?
That was Ben getting Alex to call him her father, when really he isn't.

I'm lost (no pun intended....well....maybe), I thought Aaron wasn't part of the Oceanic 6? So the Ocean makes you immortal? Nyknicks....pa pa pa pleasehit us with some answers.

We will now know why Jack didn't jump off tha bridge, and where the others are.
i got that the others are in the "temple", but are you saying jack didn't jump off the bridge because he knew that he couldn'tkill himself?

so are you saying jack is refusing to "work" for ben, unlike sayid and michael?

cause tom said the island won't let you die, you got more work to do...

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ ben, he'sone manipulative son of a gun.

Originally Posted by FWA III

We will now know why Jack didn't jump off tha bridge, and where the others are.
i got that the others are in the "temple", but are you saying jack didn't jump off the bridge because he knew that he couldn't kill himself?

so are you saying jack is refusing to "work" for ben, unlike sayid and michael?

cause tom said the island won't let you die, you got more work to do...

nah the reason he didnt jump was cuz the island made that crash happen.

if the island cant heal you it wont let you do it ie the gun jammin on mike

the car crash with jack.

this is the one question(that goes into others to)

how was tom able to get them pics of them graves and all that other info, and how hard was it to get.

its really funy cuz we still dont kno who that bad guys are yet lol all we really kno is that ben is one shady dude

I'm surprised they revealed Tom was gay...

People were saying it back in Season 3 with the "You're not my type" line...
yeah, when they kidnapped kate and when tom gave her the dress and asked her to clean up,

kate was like, i'm not going on shower in front of you and tom said you're not my type.

don't really see how any of this is relevant, but good for tom i guess.

i'm really curious to find out the true story behind this island.

i wonder if it really has true powers or if there's a logically explanation to all this.

I'm having trouble matching up the timelines. Did Michael meeting up with Tom occur before or after he was shot on the Island?
Also, did anybody address Jin's pisspoor Korean-English accent from last episode? They should've used a Korean actor for the part. He English soundedbetter than Sun's lol.

this episode really explained a lot for me...well, nothing that concerns the main plot. i just always wondered how tom/mr. friendly, an american grown mancould not throw a football correctly when playing with jack. this episode explained everything. he can't throw because his wrist is limp.

I think Sayid's got a plan. He wouldn't expose Michael as a fake unless he had a reason for it. The way he confirmed the story Michael told and thepause he had in between asking Michael if what he said was true made it seem like the wheels in his brain were plotting some plan.

I think Sayid's got a plan. He wouldn't expose Michael as a fake unless he had a reason for it. The way he confirmed the story Michael told and the pause he had in between asking Michael if what he said was true made it seem like the wheels in his brain were plotting some plan.

in my opinion, sayid doesn't have a plan.

he exposed michael because sayid personally doesn't like nor trust him because of what happend.

he doesn't trust ben in the least bit and never has... i.e. he knew ben was a fraud from the jump.

also at the end of episode dedicated to sayid, ben said to him, remember what happen when you thought with your heart instead of your gun.

i think this was referring to his decision to expose mike.

Back
Top Bottom