OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

This loser said it wasn’t about money but at the same time said he was disrespected by the offer and it affected his play and attitude with teammates :lol: :smh:

And he confirmed he asked for more than what Kawhi got. 4 years, 212

dude is so proud he played 74 games and was efficient int he season even though he stunk in the first round, again he couldnt even drag his team to the first round, how about you do that once?

and clips still gave him the kawhi contract, they just didnt wanna be saddled with the no trade clause like beal

and he said he’ll take what kawhi got (literally 10 seconds ago and then says he wont take the same offer) and kawhi doesnt have a no trade clause, he does have a trade kicker iirc which they probably offered pg too

either way his whole personality of being unserious isnt a good fit anyways, like this chill dude who is like “if we lose, we lose, not my fault”

but you know, adding to his long quotes of lie, he said he was fine with kawhi being #1 but you know, as long as kawhi isnt the #1 in pay…

1720450604057.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s crazy how he always finds a way to say the wrong thing :lol:

Even with Philly fans, why would he say he wanted to play in Golden State with Steph and was looking forward to the trade going through :lol:

Like he wanted to stay in LA or go to GSW, but had to settle with Philly :lol: :smh:

I think it all worked out well for everyone involved. We got rid of him. He got his money. Philly got an upgrade over Tobias

It’s like he trying so hard not to offend anyone that he’s saying things that can irritate everyone :lol:

Just a goofy dude and clearly has been able to surround himself with people who enable the goofiness and lack of real introspection.

Anyway, moving on. Hoping we get all the major roster moves completed this week.

Probably nothing to really think about but that Ingram rumor is interesting.

Pg always been soft. Talented, but soft. If the clippers are gonna win a ring, it's gonna start with mentally strong players.

Not players that make excuses and let contract negotiations or lack thereof dictate how they play... And make them sulk.

Imo

Last edited:
dude really needs to shut the hell up

this dude just said the dubs trade was close ot being done and then goes to say they are telling him he will play well with steph, draymond, podz, kuminga and wiggins... so that means dubs were only trying to trade cp3 + bunch of crap to get him :lol: i mean no sh*t the clips didnt want that

“That was a real thing that was close to being done,” George said. “That deal was close to being done from what I was being told on the situation, they was expressing just how much they wanted me there, how I could have fit in perfectly with Draymond (Green), Steph (Curry). (Brandin) Podziemski, (Jonathan) Kuminga, (Andrew) Wiggins. They didn’t know how or what package was going to be there to trade for me… I think Clippers didn’t want a certain trade deal that Warriors were willing to give and yeah, it just didn’t happen, but it was close…It’d been dope, man. I was looking forward to it, if it happened.”

also dont need anyone as unserious as this dude

Last edited:
philly fans are gon' chew up pg so i hope he has his big boy pants on, once he shoots like 3 for 14 and loses the game or stinks it up in the playoffs again, he cant be on his pod going "oh well, we lost, whatcha gon do?" spiel

like dude is talking about no pressure, dudes about turned into a diamond with the philly fans :lol: they are already used to embiid and maxey, the new guy who is being touted a saviour thats gon' get the blame

It should be a better situation for him. Young all star PG, vet elite big. He will be the 3rd option. But it’s him we’re talking about :lol:

Back
Top Bottom