OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

how can some people be so stupid to not figure out that the clips simply do not want to pay pg more than they are paying kawhi, the better player?

why are they so clueless sometimes?

not like this dude carried the clips past the 1st round this year, dude choked and has been choking in big moments/games

how can some people be so stupid to not figure out that the clips simply do not want to pay pg more than they are paying kawhi, the better player?

why are they so clueless sometimes?

not like this dude carried the clips past the 1st round this year, dude choked and has been choking in big moments/games

he was kind of all over the place there. From “idk why they aren’t doing this” to “they could let pg and harden walk and have cap space” :lol:

Honestly have no idea what’s going to happen with PG now that the reports are Philly has cooled on him.

But he doesn’t seem like he’s got reasonable contract terms for us either.

I don’t think he has as many offers as windhorst thinks he does. Maybe PG agreed to do the finals overage if espn helped him get some leverage :lol:

I haven’t heard of any team that truly wants him.

^^^ I’ve seen Orlando mentioned as a dark horse, but I don’t know if that’s because they really have interest in PG or just happen to be a team with cap space for him.

trade prepositions are so ridiculous and almost always lop sided :lol:

like at bill simmons pod, they suggested pg for cp3s 30m contract and draymond... like wtf? hell yeas the dubs would take that but why would the clips?

:lol:

of course its not exclusive to the clips, the lebron trade talks last year were just as dumb like lebron for 3 2nd rds + kuminga for lebron...

:rofl:

I don’t love the DDR fit since he’s a reluctant 3 point shooter most of the time and like to operate in lot of the same areas of the floor that Kawhi does. Makes me question how the spacing would work.

I’m not totally against it, but think we should explore other options first if PG forces his way out.

I don’t love the DDR fit since he’s a reluctant 3 point shooter most of the time and like to operate in lot of the same areas of the floor that Kawhi does. Makes me question how the spacing would work.

I’m not totally against it, but think we should explore other options first if PG forces his way out.

better than wiggins+cp3 and his $30m contract

good chance cp3 gon be bought out by the dubs or wherever he is traded to anyways so they can just wait and sign him after that

i really dont know the answer for this team at the moment :lol:

at least this guys gets it

Isn’t CP3 an expiring contract? So you would be getting a young player in Kuminga, and help your cap situation out for next offseason. PG is not the bringing a championship to GSW. I don’t see this being a bad idea at all.

Isn’t CP3 an expiring contract? So you would be getting a young player in Kuminga, and help your cap situation out for next offseason. PG is not the bringing a championship to GSW. I don’t see this being a bad idea at all.

you still paying $30m on cp3 and its like gon’ be wasting another kawhi year? just dont think its an improvement over last years with pg especially if kawhi goes down again (then again no kawhi = teams go nowhere anyways)

something like this would be great but just too good to be true for the clips :lol:

1719432113489.jpeg

Reactions: HIM
you still paying $30m on cp3 and its like gon’ be wasting another kawhi year? just dont think its an improvement over last years with pg especially if kawhi goes down again (then again no kawhi = teams go nowhere anyways)

something like this would be great but just too good to be true for the clips :lol:

1719432113489.jpeg

Oh nah I see where you’re coming from. I’ve already told myself we have no of winning it all next year so I was looking beyond that and seeing what we can do with a passed-his-prime kawhi in 2026 and beyond.

Your trade is 1000000% better than the cp3 one but like you said, too good to be true. I’m sure there’s a deal to be made that’s in the middle of your proposal and mine. But let’s be honest, we’re most likely gonna run it back anyway. :lol:

Unless the Knicks’ moves today have got the Sixers considering PG again, yeah, I think the mostly likely scenario is he comes back.

Back
Top Bottom