OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013 OFFSEASON THREAD - Media Day Done; Training Camp Starting

I can't wait until SL begins to find out who this kid really is.
Love the faith that everyone has in him already. 8)

Last edited:
CP3
Reggie Bullock
Caron Butler
Blake Griffin
DeAndre Jordan

J Crossover

That's one solid lineup.
These 2 need to be replaced ASAP, more so DJ, than Caron. We can not start the season with DJ, we will not make it pass the second round.

These 2 need to be replaced ASAP, more so DJ, than Caron. We can not start the season with DJ, we will not make it pass the second round.
We might be able to pick up Aldridge or KG to replace DJ (who I honestly don't mind having). As for Butler, I'm not to sure.

would be a trip if aminu came back.

would be crazy if bynum signed with the clippers and could stay healthy

but if dwight wants to leave i say we trade him to the clippers for blake and bledsoe....

throw in steve blake :lol:

:nthat:

I'd take Aminu back in a heartbeat. I never wanted to see him go in the first place.
Like other LAC fans I strongly feel Butler's time here should be done. Them knees. :x

Maybe we can revisit the Butler/Ariza swap. :nerd:

Last edited:
Mark Stein is reporting that Raptors are really after Bledsoe. Not sure who I'd want from their roster. Rudy's too expensive. DeRozan maybe? I like Montejunas too, but he's too raw to be worth it.

Mark Stein is reporting that Raptors are really after Bledsoe. Not sure who I'd want from their roster. Rudy's too expensive. DeRozan maybe? I like Montejunas too, but he's too raw to be worth it.

Sorry he belongs to the Rockets, and I wouldn't even trade him for Bledsoe. I don't understand all the Bledsoe love, but meh, whatever.

Derozan sounds nice.
nthat.gif
It actually sounds incredible. He'd be a great pickup.

Sorry he belongs to the Rockets, and I wouldn't even trade him for Bledsoe. I don't understand all the Bledsoe love, but meh, whatever.

My bad. I was talking about the Lithuanian guy who is on Toronto. Guess I got his name wrong.

CP3's reps telling opposing teams not to bother pursuing him on July 1 bc he will re-sign with us according to Broussard/ESPN :pimp:

Everyone probably knows this by now, but it had to be repeated in here:

Chris Paul ‏@CP3 1h
I'M IN!!! #CLIPPERNATION
:smokin

Now lets fill out the rest of the roster

Last edited:
Everyone probably knows this by now, but it had to be repeated in here:

Chris Paul ‏@CP3 1h
I'M IN!!! #CLIPPERNATION
:smokin

Now lets fill out the rest of the roster

Exactly. Lock up Barnes, Odom and Hollins then s&t Bledsoe/Butler for an upgrade @ 2/3.

Back
Top Bottom