Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

...except when they're also Lakers fans who make jokes about the Clippers all the time but then become fans when they get good.
correct definition of most Laker/Clipper fans on NT and in general. I've been through it all from the highs(92,93, 97, 06) to the lows and personally I refuse to respect any Laker fan that all of the sudden wants to support Clipper Nation only when we're doing well. That kind of person IMO is more of an opportunist than a diehard fan.
eyes.gif
Most Laker fans I know support Blake Griffin, not the Clippers.
wink.gif
Well, unless you're watching him play by himself, then you must be watching how well Gordon, Jordan, Davis and the rooks have played in recent weeks.

I don't see how Lakers fans could spent all that time focused on just one player, especially when you have the best rapist player in the league to fawn over all day.
smile.gif
Haha. It always comes back to the rapist jokes eh? The Lakers are my favorite team in the league, but there are other teams I follow because of other players. i.e. Rose and Durant. I root for them to do well and their success usually coincides with team success.

And don't you think that Griffin's supporting class is doing well because they are well, his supporting cast?

Word. Fool thinks im a fan just, because they doing "well" When we not even in the playoffs.
If i were to just be a "fairweather" i would have rooted for Lebrons Cavs, Rose and the Bulls.

But, i gofor ALL LA teams

...except when they're also Lakers fans who make jokes about the Clippers all the time but then become fans when they get good.
correct definition of most Laker/Clipper fans on NT and in general. I've been through it all from the highs(92,93, 97, 06) to the lows and personally I refuse to respect any Laker fan that all of the sudden wants to support Clipper Nation only when we're doing well. That kind of person IMO is more of an opportunist than a diehard fan.
eyes.gif
wink.gif
Well, unless you're watching him play by himself, then you must be watching how well Gordon, Jordan, Davis and the rooks have played in recent weeks.

I don't see how Lakers fans could spent all that time focused on just one player, especially when you have the best rapist player in the league to fawn over all day.
smile.gif
Haha. It always comes back to the rapist jokes eh? The Lakers are my favorite team in the league, but there are other teams I follow because of other players. i.e. Rose and Durant. I root for them to do well and their success usually coincides with team success.

And don't you think that Griffin's supporting class is doing well because they are well, his supporting cast?
If it looks like a duck ...

And if you were watching the games you simply wouldn't be saying that. Obviously Griffin drawing attention is going to help, but the other starters have been playing well and it's showin in the last 20 games or so.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

^yep just like the LA Kobes
laugh.gif

That was Terrible.
Lakers have championships!

You must be under 20...
It was all about Kobe after Shaq left and take him off the Lakers from 05-present and yall would be borderline irrelevant in the Western Conference.

BTW thank you for the age compliment
f3hsib.jpg

eyes.gif
wink.gif

smile.gif

If it looks like a duck ...

And if you were watching the games you simply wouldn't be saying that. Obviously Griffin drawing attention is going to help, but the other starters have been playing well and it's showin in the last 20 games or so.
The other starters have been playing well, but you're fooling yourself if you don't think its due largely to Griffin's presences. Griffin is a game changer. You have to account for him at all times. Too quick for PFs and too strong for SFs. He was %#$#@#@% on LO and Gasol.

With that said, I respect most Clipper fans. Y'all stand by your team. But I can't stand the ones with little brother syndrome and always have to make some snide remark about the Lakers.

And I truly hope the Clippers make it the post season. A Clipper/Laker post season would be EPIC.

And I truly hope the Clippers make it the post season. A Clipper/Laker post season would be EPIC.

We could of had that in 06 but we all know why that didn't happen.
roll.gif

BTW - I still think B. Davis is a cancer. He only plays hard when it against good teams or when the team is successful.

A few years back when he was with GSW and he sat out the Clipper game, but played in the Laker game of a back-to-back, his response was something to the affect of, "Why play tonight with the varsity team is tomorrow?"

We could of had that in 06 but we all know why that didn't happen.
roll.gif
We never even had a chance to have it happen in 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, but we all know why that didn't happen.
wink.gif

With that said, I respect most Clipper fans. Y'all stand by your team. But I can't stand the ones with little brother syndrome and always have to make some snide remark about the Lakers.

From my experiences, there are more Lakers fans who have the big brother syndrome if you will and that is far worse because they have no reason to hate on the Clippers. At least from a Clippers fan perspective they have a reason to be mad
laugh.gif

From my experiences, there are more Lakers fans who have the big brother syndrome if you will and that is far worse because they have no reason to hate on the Clippers. At least from a Clippers fan perspective they have a reason to be mad
laugh.gif
Us Laker fans do have a superiority complex. Like we just deserve championships, but given our franchises storied history, can you blame us?
laugh.gif

BTW - I still think B. Davis is a cancer.

Not for the past 13+ games
nerd.gif
13 games doesn't change his resume to me, though I do credit him for constantly being in Blake's ear.

well since I live in the present and this current young clipper team could really use his leadership than I'll take whatever I can get RIGHT NOW.

Back
Top Bottom