Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Clips fans...How do you guys like VDN so far? Im a bulls fan, thats why i ask. I know i couldnt really stand the guy. Me and Lindsey hunter used to go to the same gym when he lived in chicago and lets just say he didnt have very nice things to say about VDN. He actually told me some HILARIOUS stories about him.

Info on the stories??

Originally Posted by skitzo 31

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Clips fans...How do you guys like VDN so far? Im a bulls fan, thats why i ask. I know i couldnt really stand the guy. Me and Lindsey hunter used to go to the same gym when he lived in chicago and lets just say he didnt have very nice things to say about VDN. He actually told me some HILARIOUS stories about him.

Info on the stories??
laugh.gif

Mostly stories about his SUSPECT borderline homosexual acts. He used to "touch" guys in certain ways and how he used to run up behind guys and thrust his pelvis into their backsides and lift them up.
They even started to keep track of how many times he did those kinds of things. Everytime someone witnessed him doing something suspect to a player... on a chalkboard... they would put the players name that it happened to, with a check mark next to their name.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

His favorite guys to do stuff to were James johnson and kirk hinrich.
BTW... lindsey hunter, awesome dude! answered any questions anybody asked him. Very down to earth. he even played in a league at my gym. He used to get on my case all the time because im a duke fan and i always rock my duke hat to the gym and HE HATES EVERYTHING ABOUT DUKE!! After Duke won the chip last year I used to rip him about it every time i saw him.

The mighty Griffin. son is remarkable. I hope he can stay healthy and have a long career. He has a freak of nature body like lebron. And I'm sure he weighs way more than 250. I want him to continue to beast on people. And cosign, I love the fact he has inspired B.Diddy back to form.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Iguodala and Hawes for Kaman and Gomes/Butler is the perfect trade for both parties involved. That trade needs to happen.

This would be ideal.

Can't trade Kaman without getting a live body 5 back, as far as I'm concerned.

DJ is great playing with Griffin, but Diogu as our first big off the bench is not something I'm very comfortable with.

Only thing I'm concerned about is getting a 3 who wants/needs shots. There aren't many shots left to go around right now, our 1-2-3 is set with Baron inspired again. Kaman would have a tough time finding the shots he's used to, so bringing in a guy like Iggy or Granger and finding them 14 shots a game could cause more problems.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Thank you Blake Griffin for helping B Diddy find his love and joy for the game once again. That to me, is more impressive than anything he's done thus far lol.
Something people haven't really been talking about enough...
Hmm...

^^^ Looking good so far in the Minny game. Worried about Gordon though.

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

did gordon get hurt?
Yes.  He hurt his finger.  Its not a break, but he could have a torn ligament or possibly a sprain.  He's going to try and play in the 2nd half, so we'll see how it goes.  

Jasen Powell at it again
laugh.gif

If they don't know what's up with the ligament, why is he about to playing?

Blake's double-double streak is over but I'm happy with the win plus it's a back to back tomorrow. Also good to see EJ's injury isn't serious.

Not gonna lie; I'm kinda mad that Blake's streak ended
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Whatever, 11-4 in our last 15 sounds good to me.
30t6p3b.gif
at the kings not being able to close the deal. It's up to us to beat the blazers tomorrow we better not have a let-down 
mad.gif

Solid win with contributions from everyone
pimp.gif

Hopefully Gordon will be ready to go tomorrow because that type of injury could only feel worse tomorrow
ohwell.gif

Tough game tomorrow...Even though they're riddled with injuries, Portland always seem to find ways to win.

I really hope someone knocks Miller to the ground a couple times. Couldn't stand him since his year here some years back
grin.gif

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Not gonna lie; I'm kinda mad that Blake's streak ended
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Whatever, 11-4 in our last 15 sounds good to me.
30t6p3b.gif
at the kings not being able to close the deal. It's up to us to beat the blazers tomorrow we better not have a let-down 
mad.gif
Pretty much sums it up for me.  You know things are going well when we didn't play great this game and still crushed the T-Wolves.  Some sloppy play in this one at times, but very balanced effort with nice contributions from a lot of guys.  All the starters were good and Ike and Bledsoe made some big contributions off the bench.  
Kind of crazy that Butler started most of last year and now can't even get off the bench in garbage time.  

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Blake's double-double streak is over but I'm happy with the win plus it's a back to back tomorrow. Also good to see EJ's injury isn't serious.

I just hope it's a sprain and not a torn ligament.
frown.gif

another solid win btw
f3hsib.gif

It's impossible to predict where Blake Griffin will be in the summer of 2014, when he will become an unrestricted free agent.

But as far as the Los Angeles Clippers are concerned, he's not going anywhere.

[h4]More on the Clippers[/h4]
lac.gif

For more news, notes and analysis of the LA Clippers, check out the ClipperBlog from Kevin Arnovitz and D.J. Foster. Blog

"I can guarantee you he will only ever be a Clipper," general manager Neil Olshey said of his prized rookie. "If [Oklahoma City Thunder general manager] Sam Presti arrived on Kevin Durant'sdoorstep at midnight on July 1st with an extension, understand thatBlake Griffin lives two blocks away from me in Manhattan Beach so it'sgoing to be a much shorter commute for me."

Griffin has arguably been the most exciting rookie in the NBA since LeBron James. He's averaging 22.5 points, 12.8 rebounds and 3.4 assists.

The Clippers (15-25) have won 10 of their last 14 games, beating both the Miami Heat and Los Angeles Lakers during that span.

"Blake will continue to do what he's doing. So will Eric Gordon and so will the rest of the All-Rookie players we've drafted over the years," said Olshey.

He's been even better in 2011, averaging 27.6 points, 14.4 rebounds and 4.0 assists since Jan. 1.

"Whenit comes time for him to be a free agent, we won't be losing," Olsheysaid. "We're not losing now. We're 10 out of 14 now with our All-Starcenter [Chris Kaman]sitting around in a suit. The future looks pretty good. The onlyquestion will be, in two or three years with Blake, is how much morewe'll be winning."

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

pimp.gif
another win.

laugh.gif
you clearly haven't been a Clipper fan for very long

Huh? Did i say something wrong? 
Yea i have follow both the Lakers and Clippers, since i love in LA aand get both their games.

Back
Top Bottom