Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

sorry...one more pic....
206gfmv.jpg

Who saw Brian Cook in street clothes yelling at Chamlers to Shut Yo !$# Up during the timeout after Blake's dunk? @+*$ was funny.

pls no one on the heat(esp. @%#@% !%+ mario whatever his name is..) really want it with beast griffin.

that stare down after the double pump two-handed dunk was self-explanatory.
nerd.gif

Didn't get catch the win last night, but I love the team. Hopefully warriors bring their A+ game tomorrow night.

Originally Posted by lokiD40

sorry...one more pic....
206gfmv.jpg
She's such a team hopping %*!*%... I wish she would hop on me
frown.gif

Clippers got a big win last night... I'm proud of the other team in LA
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

She goes wherever Baron goes.
Yep.  I remember seeing shots of her rooting for GSW a few years back during the playoff run.  Its because her husband went to high school with Baron, but I think most people knew that already. 

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

pls no one on the heat(esp. @%#@% !%+ mario whatever his name is..) really want it with beast griffin.

nerd.gif

Cmon pmac you know 99% off the NBA want it with ANYBODY
laugh.gif
Theyre ALL bark, no bite. Well with the exception of a couple guys like Ron artest and Stephen Jackson
laugh.gif

I wonder if Blake is going to snap one of these days. Guys always try to give him cheap shots knowing that he won't retaliate. Clippers should have won that last meeting, glad they pulled this one out
smokin.gif

Good game yall. Stand out peformance for Gordan, Blake and Barron. Clips are better than there record show.

hes been showing some anger lately because of the non calls that happen involving him. its all good just as long as he plays in control

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

lamar was salty as hell getting schooled by blake in the 2nd half

clippers win 
pimp.gif

More like Griffen was held in check pretty good by Lamar and then he started to go off on Gasol who let Blake back hom down like he was Shaq or something.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

lamar was salty as hell getting schooled by blake in the 2nd half

clippers win 
pimp.gif

More like Griffen was held in check pretty good by Lamar and then he started to go off on Gasol who let Blake back hom down like he was Shaq or something.
both happened

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

nerd.gif

Cmon pmac you know 99% off the NBA want it with ANYBODY
laugh.gif
Theyre ALL bark, no bite. Well with the exception of a couple guys like Ron artest and Stephen Jackson
laugh.gif
pmac?
laugh.gif

btw @+## Mr. Kardashian!
14jb1qa.gif

We're 9-4 since our "players only" meeting last month with wins against teams like Miami, L.A., Chicago, Phoenix and Denver.
pimp.gif

Love the direction the team is headed.

ClipperNation RISE!!!

I'm loving this win. The team is finally showing the potential of how they can play game to game. We're heading in the right direction.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom