Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

http://www.nba.com/clippers/games/postgame_UTALAC_101229.html

Griffin Sets Franchise Mark Another day at the office for Blake Griffin with 30 points and 12 rebounds WED vs. Utah, good for his 20th straight double-double surpassing Michael Cage's franchise-best streak.

Congrats to BG!
2uhsbjq.gif

Blake climbing in all-star voting, I doubt he'll get voted in but still nice to see fans voting for him.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Blake climbing in all-star voting, I doubt he'll get voted in but still nice to see fans voting for him.
pimp.gif
If he goes for 30+ against the Heat next week, we win and he has at least two more dunks to add to the highlight reel, it migh earn him another suge of votes. 

WE ARE FOR REAL!!!!!!! Damn, that was sweet. Made it a little too interesting at the end, but still sweet. Solid game from Griffin. Gordon and Baron were clutch, with solid contributions from a lot of guys.

pimp.gif

Hope we can keep this up. Kaman's injury was a blessing in disguise; now we need to trade him.

8-3 in the last 11
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Edit- had to uldpdate the sig.
30t6p3b.gif
saints

What happened between Blake and Chalmers? Ralph and Mike were talking about it in the telecast after he stared at him
laugh.gif

I was flipping FSN and Kcal9 back and forth

Great games from both LA teams

Haven't been here in a while. I've been frequenting the Clippers board more. Hottest team in the West? I'll take it.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom