Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

3-in-a-row baby!
20z8f93.gif

^^^ Yeah! Can't remember that last time we even had a mini streak like this. Its nice. Watching Griffin is always enjoyable, but seeing Griffin beast and getting wins is awesome.

don't forget about baron's12 dimes and ej's 36 pts
20z8f93.gif

this team is starting to come together both mentally and physically
20z8f93.gif

^^^ And Gomes with 20+. Just a very solid game all around. Houston on Wednesday should be a good test, since they are playing pretty good ball these days too.

looking good, feelin good.   now will this still continue when kaman comes back in?

damn 3 game win streak 
pimp.gif

Clips playing good ball right now, hopefully they can keep it going.

laugh.gif
at EJ calling out Baron during his post game interview.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

looking good, feelin good.   now will this still continue when kaman comes back in?

hope that neanderthal never comes back.
grin.gif
i feel ya man. im really hoping that this trial and error type of opportunity for d jordan is doing him good.

If you want to see a game time dunk contest, tune into Rockets-Clippers game.

Deandre, Blake, everybody going in on my teams "defense" if you can even call it that.

Wow. Tough loss tonight. If we showed up in the first 8 minutes, things might have been different. Props to them for continuing to come back. Just couldn't get over the hump.

I don't understand why Gordon sat the entire 2nd quarter(can't even remember if he played at all in the 2nd). Sure, he had 2 fouls, but come on.  He finished the game with 3 fouls, that really helped
30t6p3b.gif
.  Unless I missed something that was horrible.

Silas is a long way removed from the NBA – and longer from his late 1990s success in Charlotte. And if bringing back Silas isn’t retro enough for everyone, how about Silas’ old Hornets point guard, Baron Davis(notes)? Jordan is considering a trade proposal that would send Augustin, DeSagana Diop(notes) and Matt Carroll(notes) to the Los Angeles Clippers for Davis, a league source told Yahoo! Sports.

The Clippers have desperately tried to trade Davis and have included him in proposals with center Chris Kaman(notes), league executives told Yahoo! Sports. Brown could’ve never coached Davis, but Silas allows a different freedom for his players. Whatever moves Jordan makes now, he can’t tear these Bobcats apart and start over again. No way can Jordan sell this market on another cost-cutting revamping of the franchise.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-bobcatsjordan122310

Originally Posted by daprescription

I don't understand why Gordon sat the entire 2nd quarter(can't even remember if he played at all in the 2nd). Sure, he had 2 fouls, but come on.  He finished the game with 3 fouls, that really helped
30t6p3b.gif
.  Unless I missed something that was horrible.

Nobody can figure it out, so its seems Vinny just screwed this one up.  That's my biggest complaint with him so far this season.  His line up management is often questionable.  In this case it was outright dumb. 

Silas is a long way removed from the NBA – and longer from his late 1990s success in Charlotte. And if bringing back Silas isn’t retro enough for everyone, how about Silas’ old Hornets point guard, Baron Davis(notes)? Jordan is considering a trade proposal that would send Augustin, DeSagana Diop(notes) and Matt Carroll(notes) to the Los Angeles Clippers for Davis, a league source told Yahoo! Sports.

The Clippers have desperately tried to trade Davis and have included him in proposals with center Chris Kaman(notes), league executives told Yahoo! Sports. Brown could’ve never coached Davis, but Silas allows a different freedom for his players. Whatever moves Jordan makes now, he can’t tear these Bobcats apart and start over again. No way can Jordan sell this market on another cost-cutting revamping of the franchise.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-bobcatsjordan122310
I have mixed feelings about this trade rumor.  I want to get rid of Baron and know there's not much of a market for him, but this trade really gets us very little in return. 

Yeah. It's not like those contracts come off right away, Diop and Carroll both have another 2 years after this season.

Yeah. It's not like those contracts come off right away, Diop and Carroll both have another 2 years after this season.
Exactly.  We wouldn't be getting equal talent in return or significant cap flexibiliy.  I don't think we need to dump Baron that badly.  But I know there are other Clippers fans out there that pretty much want to jump at any chance to get rid of Baron. 

Back
Top Bottom