**Official Lil Wayne Thread ** **No Ceilings 2 drops Thanksgiving**

DNA is the best song, and only song im rocking with

Also story of oj freestyle

Disappointing, tape is trash....

No way this tape is trash! I think at this point people just automatically call everything do trash because it's Wayne! He could put out the dopest project ever and everybody would still call it trash. D6 definitely has replay value and I can't say that about many projects that released this year.

Only thing i dislike about Datpiff is that they insist on dropping those bumass tags on projects

I can’t stand when they do that.

Tunelinks and audiomack are good too as long as they didn’t rip the tracks straight from datpiff :lol:

No way this tape is trash! I think at this point people just automatically call everything do trash because it's Wayne! He could put out the dopest project ever and everybody would still call it trash. D6 definitely has replay value and I can't say that about many projects that released this year.

Big wayne fan, but a spade is a spade

D4 and D5 is better imo

Felt like Wayne was snapping on Boyz 2 Menace. The beat and the switch between Guddha Guddha to Wayne, you can't teach that...the lighter flick:lol::sick::wow:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been pretty disappointed with Wayne's projects for a while now outside of a few tracks here and there, but I'm pleasantly surprised with this tape. Goes pretty hard imo

Drake was good on Family Feud. His team should write him more rap **** and chill on jumping other people's waves, just rap.

Wayne was trash once again. That voice is hard to listen to and these same ol forced bars. Jay raps about real **** on that beat and Wayne comes behind him and rap about stupid ****. :lol:

Good grief. Family Feud should've just been Drake, would've saved everybody from having an extra 3 minutes wasted. Wa_n_ sounding as washed as Eminem. Y'all Wa_n_ stans need to give it up already.

Drake was good on Family Feud. His team should write him more rap **** and chill on jumping other people's waves, just rap.

Wayne was trash once again. That voice is hard to listen to and these same ol forced bars. Jay raps about real **** on that beat and Wayne comes behind him and rap about stupid ****. :lol:
I agree. The name of the song is family feud, wayne should've had plenty to say on this track smh

Yooooo
I heard that family furs track and was all :pimp: throughout until Wayne got on the track
Killed the vibe
That ***** is trash
How u make worse music than ur copy cats
******* bum

Back
Top Bottom