**Official Lil Wayne Thread ** **No Ceilings 2 drops Thanksgiving**

He killed both those tracked. Still not excited. I shall not have high expectations :lol:

Listened to both tracks.

Pretty much just wayne doin what he does. Take that however you want to.

What has happened to wayne is the same thing that’s happened with most veteran rappers from the past. technically, they’re still capable but it just dont “click” like before.

Both tracks were weak as hell to me. I just can’t get into this new style he been doing the last few years, might be done checking for dude. I see how people feel about Kanye now.

Tory Lanez Wayne impression is better than the actual Wayne now, **** :lol: :smh:

I need bruh to watch some old Philly DVDs or something and get inspired for one last project with the old style. I would buy 3 copies just off nostalgia.

Listened to both tracks.

Pretty much just wayne doin what he does. Take that however you want to.

What has happened to wayne is the same thing that’s happened with most veteran rappers from the past. technically, they’re still capable but it just dont “click” like before.

So true. Crazy how i use to stan for Tune. Wow..... You really cannot be on top forever...

Started off good and then ......

But it’s one of his better releases of recent
DNA
Menace
Bank account
Xo
Eureka
Gunz verse
Are all ‘money

yeezy sneakers is HARD favorite song off the tape

everytime wayne drops a new tape it makes me want to go back to listen to his old ones :lol:

Legit can't believe that he didn't use bodak and grizzley beats. 2 of the hottest joints this year. He didn't do everyday we lit justice. I was amped for that.

I wonder how long he'll keep rapping and if he'll stick to the same subject matter that he's always used: how many drugs he's on/sells, how much vagina he eats, hundreds of clever lines about how he'll kill someone or have them killed. And idk why he has so many mixtape iterations, as if anything makes them different.

Back
Top Bottom