**Official Lil Wayne Thread ** **No Ceilings 2 drops Thanksgiving**

@Freeze bro these 2 grown men been kissing in the mouth the past 15 years how can u ask that?

From Baby:

“Nicki and Drake ain’t goin’ nowhere, regardless.”

“That was shocking to everybody. We never thought Mula would be saying nothing negative about me ever in no lifetime. I never thought that could ever happen, you understand me? For that man to open his mouth and say something negative about me, you understand me? That was a lot. **** ****** my day up. I love my son. He mean the world to me. For that man to say something negative about me, that affected my life.”

Idk what to make of all this... One things for sure... Wayne is Baby's son 
laugh.gif

Baby must of said that at least 100x. 

That concert was live as hell. My pops used to love new Orleans bounce music so when webbie and the others came out I got live as hell. Juvie doing back DAT *** up, and p my ***** p. Wayne gained some points in my book.

Damn why birdman have to rape all them dudes. I wanted a big tymers reunion :frown:. Dude that did still fly wit many didn't even know the words

Damn why birdman have to rape all them dudes. I wanted a big tymers reunion
frown.gif
. Dude that did still fly wit many didn't even know the words
Agreed, a Ballin performance would of been amazing. Although when Mannie said Millionaire Dreams was one of his favorites songs and then beat played was crazy. Realized a good amount of the crowd was younger, but I would passed out when i heard the We Ready beat. By far my fav Wayne era.

booie403 booie403 anybody born 91 and prior appreciate that ****. I almost cried no ********, them dudes looked like they enjoyed themselves so much. If I can get a tour of this **** man it would mean so much to me b, just suck soon as we get turk back BG go in. If I can get this **** live only city bruh.

One thing i wished they did different was to add another BG verse/song. Also Wayne performing I Miss My Dawgs last and doing this for Turk and Juve. IDGAF, that would of sent my emotions thru the roof. This **** is teenage years musically. 

Last edited:
Man I wanna cry that I couldn't see this
I hope they do a tour
Maaaaaaan I wanna see the best of me freestyle live
As well as I need a hot girl

Back
Top Bottom